Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Zooming bug?

YoshiBishi

-bZ- Code Monkey
Donator
So.. does anyone else get the zoom in and out bug on our server? It doesn't happen on all servers, just a few. Some say that it is caused by the server respawn time being set below a certain amount.

YoshiBishi

-bZ- Code Monkey
Donator
Mine does it every time I zoom in. It will flick in and out when I am zoomed in and move around. Our server was unplayable for me today =/.

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
never heard many of our guys complaining about it very much , I 'll restart after tonight to see if it helps.

YoshiBishi

-bZ- Code Monkey
Donator
You fucks need to get on bad company 2 tonight. My new mouse is coming in and I need some people to help me calibrate it with their heads.

YoshiBishi

-bZ- Code Monkey
Donator
You fucks need to get on bad company 2 tonight. My new mouse is coming in and I need some people to help me calibrate it with their heads.

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
wut the fuck.....I can not wait to see what rock bottom looks like when this clan fucking hitz it. 8O Kinda scary cause i dont think were even close yet :?

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
wut the fuck.....I can not wait to see what rock bottom looks like when this clan fucking hitz it. 8O Kinda scary cause i dont think were even close yet :?

Popas13

-bZ- Member
See! That's the picture of Cuba that I was looking for in the Media Thread. Good to see that you are half way to finding your real self.