Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

24/7 HC Lockers

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
LETS GOGO LETS GO

Needs moar TDM! Locker is great on TDM! Conquest is alot harder to populate and is too large if the server is below 32 players, just turns into a big game of tag. Would also be cheaper and easier to populate at a 32 player cap TDM server. That's my opinion at least. Definitely taking a step in the right direction though with the 24/7 locker.

Vegetaa01

Donator
I think that would be worth trying if we consider pulling the plug on the idea down the line. I'm pretty intergrated into the TDM/SDM community and would be able to drag some pretty active but competitive clans into the server. A new TDM server popped up not to long ago called EXE i think. It supports 48 people and fills up before our servers do almost everyday. It took off mostly because AFK banned anybody who could maintain a 0.5 KDR. Either way. The competition for a true 64 man locker server is very stiff and those servers already have their set community's. Neither of the popular TDM servers play locker a lot and it's by far the most popular but you really don't wanna go above 32 players.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
I think that would be worth trying if we consider pulling the plug on the idea down the line. I'm pretty intergrated into the TDM/SDM community and would be able to drag some pretty active but competitive clans into the server. A new TDM server popped up not to long ago called EXE i think. It supports 48 people and fills up before our servers do almost everyday. It took off mostly because AFK banned anybody who could maintain a 0.5 KDR. Either way. The competition for a true 64 man locker server is very stiff and those servers already have their set community's. Neither of the popular TDM servers play locker a lot and it's by far the most popular but you really don't wanna go above 32 players.

If 48 works, why not 48?

Vegetaa01

Donator
Because the spawns on locker will result in a ton of spawn and die situations. But hell of we can even get it to 48 it will be great news. Like 48 is great for most TDM maps but locker

Vegetaa01

Donator
We might be able to get very lucky and mimic a TDM server. Maby after I get off work we can jump onto the most popular one and kinda get an idea of what it's really like. AFK and the other one only do the original maps so more people can play but by now that should not be a issue. I started a 42 or a 48 man TDM server and on the 2nd day it was packed full and after about a month dwindled down due to no seeders what so ever and I switched it to SDM to try and get No love back up. St3althish, black chicks Seanguy and schmeee where all admins and saw it blow up.

All great ideas, I do like some TDM. Still need to give it some time, wish more -bZ- would help populate in the afternoons. Even just hop in and give it a 30 min to 1 hr grind to help us achieve a full server!

Vegetaa01

Donator
I think we should limit the C only objective to only 10 players or lower. I probually have more time on locker than any other map and the center really is bottlenecked and very, very dull. Unlike the center of Metro where B makes perfect sense, forcing the issue on Locker can have a undesired effect to our target audience. Several people have already brought it up and seem turned off by that part of the map being forced on players.

Vegetaa01

Donator
Yes^^^ D is also by far the best part of the map. The TDM model is set up strictly to fight in the area of D and E but not inside the area the actual flag is or past it. But yeah the 2 bases on each side of C and then the base itself would allow for a lot of locker whores to enjoy it while waiting for it to fill up.

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
as far as populating the server goes we still need help in all maps etc so stretching this so thin isnt helping fyi