Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Admins

How do you guys allow so much racism/sexism/general bigotry in chat? I am told in game by admin that it's allowed, but one of the topics on your forums is this: https://banzore.com/forums/threads/change-to-rule-2-for-the-banzore-battlefield-4-servers.5633/ . I get muted for an intentional TK and asking that the rules be enforced consistently, but unless Hawx is on there is no unilateral enforcement.

Additionally, I've been known to challenge admin in your server because they make up rules from time to time (English only, no shooting into uncap, etc) and that usually results in me getting punished or muted, so at the very least there needs to be a frank discussion among admin on what the rules actually are. If the rules change and you guys allow something, fine, just update the rules to reflect it. I used the !rules command the other day to double check myself and the admin still didn't want to believe me.

I enjoy playing in your servers and yeah, I talk a lot in chat, but it's not spam and I still play the game while I'm talking. OK, the punish for the intentional TK is fine, I get that. But when I report a guy for something and the admin "didn't see the report" then I know it's because he doesn't want to hear the complaint simply because it's from me.

See you guys in game,
jebushu

Hawx

You're Never Right!
May I ask which Admin said it was okay to use that kind of talk in chat? I notice after I left you were punished by both Slash and Princess, once for intentional TKing and the other for abusing the report system. I have issued a warning/punish to you before regarding the intentional TKing and you should be aware by now that it is not tolerated. Also, please realize that when you use the !report system, regardless of it being a legitimate concern or just goofing off...those reports go through and several Admins do see them. What is frustrating on our end when they are not a valid report is that it has taken the other Admins away from whatever they were doing to see or take care of the incoming report and if it is a bogus report time and time again, then it gets irritating to try and take care of them as well as their regular things they were involved in. I ask that when you use the !report system, that you use it wisely and for a valid reason and not just to submit a report that doesn't need to be there.

As far as the chat, we used to have more tolerance for that kind of talk, but realized in recent months it has taken a turn for the worse and getting out of control...that is why we decided to put a stop to the racist comments and other chat related issues. If you see those happening and myself or another Admin is around, just mention it politely and we will deal with it as needed. If no Admin is available, then at that time please submit the complaint using the !report system and once an Admin is available we can go through the logs and take care of the issue then.

Thank you for taking the time to come on the forums to make a post regarding your concerns. We will discuss any issues further that may need more attention, until then have fun.

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
I'd like to add that respecting an admin who is addressing you or other issues in the server is not optional. I personally do not like to see you arguing with admins or ignoring their requests forcing me to insert myself into the issue to help resolve it. Play nice and be respectful. If that isn't acceptable then expect repercussions. Thanks

I think it was Princess. I reported the random guy for calling me a "faggot" and then of course the chat went all "he's a social justice warrior" and Princess said deal with it. I'd say one report would hardly be abusing the chat system. I know about the Intentional TKs, and it's a rare occurrence that I commit them (tonight I was just being a dick to prove a point) and they go rightfully punished. I used to be a server admin and understand that it can be annoying to have report system spam, and you'll notice I almost never report anyone, if I do then it's for good reason.

I understand where you're coming from Slash, but again, I'm not disrespecting them for the sake of being disrespectful. I'm doing it because they decide when and upon whom they want to enforce rules sometimes and that's not kosher. I'm fully aware of the repercussions when rules are violated, as Hawx said he's administered it to me on occasion and so have you.

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
Report Player Report Player (Denied) Cricket620 mokrunka_jebushu #1200 TKT #60hz# disrespect

Report Player Geauxfish mokrunka_jebushu #1200 TKT #60hz# apparently he's a sexist

all Admin on Player AmericanVultures mokrunka_jebushu #1200 TKT #60hz# you remove this dickhead

Report Player antonwearsakilt mokrunka_jebushu #1200 TKT #60hz# abusing reports

Report Player antonwearsakilt mokrunka_jebushu #1200 TKT #60hz# exploiting lack of splash damage

Report Player x_PreacherMan_x mokrunka_jebushu #1200 TKT #60hz# switching to winning team

Report Player (Denied) 3AdistoryEvrting mokrunka_jebushu BanZore.com HC Conquest ALL Maps#Vote#Fast Vehicle Spawn# racist name

Prec1sioN1 mokrunka_jebushu BanZore.com HC Conquest ALL Maps#Vote#Fast Vehicle Spawn# suspect tank driving

Unclius mokrunka_jebushu BanZore.com HC Conquest ALL Maps#Vote#Fast Vehicle Spawn# pistol bullshit

thats not all of them. chi;;ax and have fun. see u in game

Any chance you have the time stamps on those reports? Because 9 reports of a several week period doesn't seem excessive to me.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
I think it was Princess. I reported the random guy for calling me a "faggot" and then of course the chat went all "he's a social justice warrior" and Princess said deal with it. I'd say one report would hardly be abusing the chat system. I know about the Intentional TKs, and it's a rare occurrence that I commit them (tonight I was just being a dick to prove a point) and they go rightfully punished. I used to be a server admin and understand that it can be annoying to have report system spam, and you'll notice I almost never report anyone, if I do then it's for good reason.

I understand where you're coming from Slash, but again, I'm not disrespecting them for the sake of being disrespectful. I'm doing it because they decide when and upon whom they want to enforce rules sometimes and that's not kosher. I'm fully aware of the repercussions when rules are violated, as Hawx said he's administered it to me on occasion and so have you.

We're not going to drop punishes every time someone says "faggot" or whatever other word you might consider offensive. It's the internet and this is an adult community. We go after the people who are excessive in nature, not everyone that hurts your feelings.

headshotprincess

-bZ- Member
Donator
https://bfacp.banzore.com/chatlogs?pid=1254

here are my chatlogs for any of the other admins to check, if you'd like.

no where in them did i say to "deal with it" - in fact i told him twice to leave you alone.
you were punished by me for tk'ing (which you were reported for) and proceeded to complain that others were using slurs, etc except i had no idea any of that was occurring because no one had reported it at the time (including you) then after you reported it you continued to accuse me of things that other admins were apparently doing. this is probably the second or maybe even third time i have had to deal with this same situation with you. i understand you don't like getting in trouble but maybe try not breaking our rules and then crying wolf about others apparently breaking our rules, it's quite hypocritical on your part.

have a wonderful day.

thom805

-bZ- Member
all maps has been the wild west lately. I def have done my best to report infractions to the powers that be. see a lot of peeps appealing / complaining about being dealt with when they spam chat / use racist remarks when lower level BZ members give them fair warning that it will be seen and dealt with asap.