Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Akkulla Hacking Metro

GenShineySides

-bZ- Member
Hey this is for you [NJOY]Dude Seriously, tell your friend hope he enjoyed spending 120 bucks on all the games again. Be waiting for that sorry as well.

you're kidding right?  this is your proof?  whoopdy dooo.. so he spammed through something into known choke points and got a couple headshots....  oh, and it took him a second to pop up.. find someone's head and shoot it.  Oh, and he had to track a guy for 2 seconds with a gernade launcher.  

All that just screams hacks...  not..........

Another garbage admin, like I said in game.

GenShineySides

-bZ- Member
Beside the fact he is shooting threw hard items with no optics, people  that he can't even see, You have to be some type of moron. Last 10 sec bud.

Last edited by a moderator:
yep that last 10 seconds says it all. Its kind of obvious there kid

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
http://youtu.be/-KHXBfjjThI?t=47s

I didn't see anything suspicious until the last 10 seconds. He wasn't spamming. He aimed. There's a difference.

You can see where he aims to the right, gets a kill, then shifts his aim left, gets another. Instead of continuing to spam, he moves on, I'm guessing because he can see that there are no more targets there at that choke point. Clearly he can see something that we can't.

Just because pb doesn't catch it, doesn't mean that we won't.

Ban stands.

-bZ-wakuritz

-bZ- Member
Donator
The last 10 seconds is reminicent of the InfusionXBL guy I recorded the other day.  Shooting through a solid object as if it weren't there.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Shooting through solid objects is one thing, but he aimed first to the right, and then to the left. He wasn't spraying and praying.

I'll review the other youtube again, but it didn't jump out at me like this one did.

I've played against Akkulla a lot and nothing has ever compelled me to believe that he hacks, and his kd isn't hacker status. Honestly, sometimes I feel like admins just ban the good players so that they have a better chance of doing better. 

GenShineySides

-bZ- Member
I don't understand what shooting threw solid objects at people he can't see, no one is getting ??? I am the one who banned him I don't play there unless populating. 

I've played against Akkulla a lot and nothing has ever compelled me to believe that he hacks, and his kd isn't hacker status. Honestly, sometimes I feel like admins just ban the good players so that they have a better chance of doing better. 
Or we monitor our servers pretty well and we dont ban people unless we have proof that they are hacking, kinda like this one, its pretty plain to see he is shooting right through the object...still waiting for an explanation for this. but so far all you are doing is fabricating stuff that we do and crying about this and that. We are a fair adult gaming clan that has zero tolerance for hackers. We do hand out bans not to have a better chance of wining or whatever, we are only human and do make mistakes but from that video it does not look like a mistake to me. So you can either sit here and make up shit of why we banned your "non-hacking" friend, or you can watch that video and see that maybe your "friend" has not been completely honest with you. If you want to carry this further we can just submit the video to punkbuster and they can make the call as well?

If I may chime in here, as I am the one in question. I think when it shows me shooting through the trashcan thing it's not registering the "rightclick to peek over" action. Which is what I was doing. When you spec someone, sometimes it doesn't register that action. 

Please take a look at this forum: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/Possible-bug-in-BF4-spectator-mode-peeking/td-p/2155211 They mention it is a bug that spectators can't see when you peek over something.

Last edited by a moderator:
And I've spectated a lot of people who appear to shoot through stuff. I think it's a bug with spectator. I mean if you go to that spot and get close to the trashcan/ticket thing it will prompt you to peek over. Also, try shooting someone through one of those ticket things, it doesn't work.

Yeah Bakedpie was telling me the same thing. Spectator mode is really bad, people always think I hack when they spectate me, even though my aim is terrible. For admins who identify hackers frequently, it's pretty poor for you guys to not even consider the fact that spectator mode is full of bugs. Actually, its not even spectator mode. I always see people shooting at walls because the peek over function doesn't work. The fact that you guys ban players without even regarding that makes me question the admins on this server. Also, just a side note, Akkulla isn't my friend. That bastard has ended my streaks like no other. I've played so many more hours against him than with him, so I would know better than anyone on your server whether he seems fishy or not. 

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
We have removed Akkulla's ban. Akkulla, thank you for your patience and your attitude. It is greatly appreciated.

Supernoob, your attitude is pretty poor. Nobody said you had to play on our server. We pay for the server, and we do our best to admin it. If you feel that we don't meet your expectations, feel free to play elsewhere, or at least try not to be so condescending. After all, I'm pretty sure our server is way better than yours. :mrgreen:   :mrgreen:   :mrgreen:

I'm glad the ban got removed. It wasn't so much that I was trying to be condescending or a dick, even though upon rereading it, that that is what it seemed like. It's just infuriating to have half of my friends get banned all the time when they play legitimately. I do appreciate greatly the effort to stop hackers because foul play infuriates me more than anything else, but I just wish that people didn't dismiss the argument so quickly. So I apologize for my attitude towards you guys. Additionally, I've really only ever played on the server a few times, the only reason that I said anything was because I know Akkulla plays fairly and I hate it when legit players get banned.

Not a problem, we do make mistakes and by the video it shows that it would be hacking but apperantly its an EA/Dice bug (go figure =_=)  but at any rate we are only human. We do try to keep the servers as clean as possible and we do our best, and when someone comes in here and says we are just banning to get rid of good players or what have you, it too infuriates us. But mistakes were made on boths ends and let bygones be bygones. Thank you for comming back and being more respectfull about the issue. And not that the bug is made aware this issue wont happen again. 

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Thanks for your reply, noob. It means a lot. Most of us have jobs/kids/school or other obligations, that it's not so easy to stay up on all the bugs/hacks/glitches. We do our best, and I think our population is proof of that. People like to play in our servers. WE like to play in our servers. I can't stand hackers, and will ban somebody I've known for 5 years if I find out they were hacking. It sucks.

That said, you can imagine what people say in game, and what they say when they stop by here, feeling "internet tough", which drives me insane. Your last post gives me hope for humanity. Thank you.

You're welcome on our servers anytime!  :eek:   :eek:   :eek:   :eek: