Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Appeal your BF4 bans here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anticlimactic1

-bZ- Member
That's ridiculous. That's not what my screen looked like at all. You must have started spectating after the bushes were blown up so they reset for the spectator. Look at my profile and stats, I'm obviously not a hacker. That's the silliest thing ever. I enjoy your server and would not hack on it.

*rubs nipples*

HI

I am JMC-Z and I was banned last night (Thursday) about 9:00 PM  from this server:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/es/servers/show/pc/475410eb-0ff0-4142-b4d8-c8e7030be82d/BanZore-com-24-7-HC-Metro-Op-Lock-Pearl-Market-1200-TKT-50hz/

Stated Reason: HACK ¿?

Fortunately, I was recording my games to upload to youtube

14:27 minutes solid Blaze says: "Hmm JMZ ... eyes on you"

14:47 close the game and got this message:

1607292058380101.png

I'm not hack, cheater or aimbot, etc, etc.

I want to get re-enabled and re-play on the server.

Thanks

PS: I dont speak English and had to use google translator

Last edited by a moderator:

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
DigitalCurry will respond to you. I didn't see any obvious hacks in this video, but that doesn't mean that Curry didn't see something I missed.

EZ Bawlin

-bZ- Member
Donator
Looks cleaner than a clean house after Mr. Clean is done with it but like CR8Z said maybe Digital saw something we didn't from that vid 9-15 mins in.

I saw you snap to targets on multiple occasions - however I do believe in forgiving. Don't use it again on our server and we will let you play. I will unban you now. Claim what you want but I saw what I did after numerous members were complaining about you on our TeamSpeak. If anyone of us see it again it will remain permanent.

Hi,

I just got banned at 10:00PM EST on Wenesday 08/03/2016.

It says I was hacking, but I do not hack.

On my JToonz account.

I don't understand why i was banned.

Thanks,

Vinoy

I am sorry that you do not hack on that account, but do the other as said in your wording. There is video on you showing you hacking and banned from several communities for catching you hacking, best of luck.

-bZ-wakuritz

-bZ- Member
Donator
This would be a good time for me to admit that I used cheat codes on Twisted Metal.  I'm prepared to accept the consequences.

Please unban me from the following server

BanZore.com HC Conquest  ALL Maps#Vote#Fast Vehicle Spawn#

This is Allahscrewbarr and someone was being a racist toward me and I tked him .  The Admin did not see the racism because he just cam on.  I love this server let me play.

A

Allahscrewbarr

PLease unban me from the following server

BanZore.com HC Conquest  ALL Maps#Vote#Fast Vehicle Spawn#

my game name is allahscrewbar   someone was being racist and I tked them .  Admin just joined and didnt know. 

Jefferential

-bZ- Member
Donator
That's no excuse to teamkill. Plus, racism is not banned from the servers. I was there when the admin punished you, which actually temporary banned you because you have been punished in the past, so you are a repeat offender. It's a temporary ban, so once you get back on, don't teamkill for any reason, especially for something as menial as racism.

By the way, who was being racist and what were they saying? Just curious because it may have been a friend of mine.

Vegetaa01

Donator
That's funny because I was spectating yesterday late afternoon when you got temp banned and tried to rejoin shortly after. I was watching a player in the AA and you're name came up more than once by different players so I highly doubt a single TK resulted in you're ban. Regardless it's only 24 hours, a lot of other servers I've played on in the past will perma ban players like yourself. Best advice I can give ya is disable chat so you don't get (triggered) and get yourself banned OR just switch teams and kill them yourself. We are all playing to have a good time just drink a beer and relax. I use to be a little server troll back in my day it's a phase you will grow out of, hopefully.  

This is a no cheat zone.

I was told by BZ TheGaussianMan that BZ players boost I over heard this a few days ago when i joined his squad. i asked him about it and he preceded to team kill me before kicking me out of his squad then at the end of the match him and 5 other players would sit in spawn and team kill me by standing in front of my tank and shoot me. a few minutes ago i was banned from a BZ server because i was telling
BZ headshotprincess about what he said and after asking me several times to get on teamspeak (where i dont have a mic) she banned me for stated reason 6: DO NOT USE EXCESSIVE HACKUSATIONS USE !REPORT PLAYER NAME. i never said not one time that anybody was hacking during the entire match.

39 minutes ago - on BanZore.com 24/7 HC Metro/Op Lock/Pearl Market #1200 TKT #50hz# - Ranked

-bZ-wakuritz

-bZ- Member
Donator
(Moved the above from another thread)

Nuckle, I overheard a few folks mentioning your name in TS earlier. Wasn't paying much attention, but I'll get the skinny and figure out what took place. I'd suggest you think long and hard about what happened and reply with any details that weren't mentioned in your initial post. We don't toss out punishment for no reason.

We'll be in touch soon.

headshotprincess

-bZ- Member
Donator
I was told by BZ TheGaussianMan that BZ players boost I over heard this a few days ago when i joined his squad. i asked him about it and he preceded to team kill me before kicking me out of his squad then at the end of the match him and 5 other players would sit in spawn and team kill me by standing in front of my tank and shoot me. a few minutes ago i was banned from a BZ server because i was telling
BZ headshotprincess about what he said and after asking me several times to get on teamspeak (where i dont have a mic) she banned me for stated reason 6: DO NOT USE EXCESSIVE HACKUSATIONS USE !REPORT PLAYER NAME. i never said not one time that anybody was hacking during the entire match.

39 minutes ago - on BanZore.com 24/7 HC Metro/Op Lock/Pearl Market #1200 TKT #50hz# - Ranked

Aug 24, 2016 8:19:12 pm Player Yell Player Yell NuckleBabies headshotprincess #1200 TKT #50hz# 3: DISRESPECTING AN ADMIN!
Aug 24, 2016 8:26:58 pm Punish Player Temp-Ban Player NuckleBabies kratos2k #1200 TKT #50hz#

just saying.

Kratos

-bZ- Member
Donator
Sorry for the late reply on this.
Actually you stated that TheGaussianMan told you we boosted our accounts to play better in the game. I spoke with TheGaussianMan and explained that you have been tking and trolling the server recently.

You kept accusing bZ of hacking and would not stop.

So my actions to remove you from the server are justified to allow people who want to play without causing any issue's to play on the server. The temp ban stands. Once it's lifted please check your actions and motives or it will become a permanent ban.

Today I was kicked by Digitalcury. I was in the Metro - Base A - appears in the second floor. He said I was in Glitch. I'm not Glitch and not Hack. I just was spawn in the beacon of a player of my Squad. And there was. Had 3 players with me.

I was unaware until then that there was forbidden. Until because there were 3 players when I was spawn on the beacon of one of them. Well, I think it was a mistake. Because all of you know that I always played clean those years in Banzore servers. If wrong, I apologize for my failure. and I hope you reconsider my request to take the Kick. Thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.