Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Appeal your BF4 bans here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
You were banned back in April of 2014. Our logs don't go back that far to see what happened. We'll get in touch with the admin that banned you and back to you. If nothing comes up, I'm sure we can lift the ban.

Hello,

I was banned a long time ago, last winter or so on server: BanZore.com 24/7 HC Metro/Op Lock/Pearl Market #1200 TKT #50hz#

If I remember correctly, the ban was for team switching. In fact I didn't do even that after the admin told me not to, but some moron spammed the chat along the lines of  "he switched teams, he switched teams!", and I guess the admin bought it and banned me, but I actually didn't do it after admin forbad me. I was too pissed off to appeal the ban back then...

I never cheat/glitch or anything like that and I'm generally a very good player...

In-game name: MeMad_MeVeryMAD

Please unban, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Which name should we unban?

FI MeMad_MeVeryMAD (0)

FI NaughtyL1ttleBoy (0)

FI MyMomFCKdUrMom (0)

FI CompleteRetard (0)

FI BalalaikaMan69 (0)

FI SweetAnd1nnocent (0)

FI n00bPUN1SHER (0)

FI JusticeServer (0)

FI RidiculousCully (0)

FI TinyAndInnocent (0)

FI JusticeGiver666 (0)

FI SovietCommie75 (0)

FI HumbleKilla0 (0)

FI PullinDaTrigger (0)

FI Kerm1tTheFr0g (0)

FI D0nPUSHER (0)

FI JusticeMaker1 (0)

FI Friendly_K1ller (0)

FI hungGigolo69 (0)

FI Anti-TerroristOp (0)

FI NooB_0WNER (0)

FI ILikeFlowers69 (0)

FI PUTIN_IS_FASCIST (0)

FI Vladolf_PUTLER1 (0)

FI ObjectiveTaker (0)

FI Problem_S0lver (0)

FI Problem_Solver0 (0)

FI SuperElvisSanta (0)

FI VictoryMaker2000 (0)

FI Modest_Conqueror (0)

FI I_KILL_RUSKIES (0)

FI KillingRuskies (0)

FI Spray_n_Pray00 (0)

FI AverageNoob69 (0)

FI Gigolo2000 (0)

We will unban you. However, if you are found to be teamswitching again just to get a win under your belt, we may extend the ban indefinitely.

Which name should we unban?

We will unban you. However, if you are found to be teamswitching again just to get a win under your belt, we may extend the ban indefinitely.
I have no idea which name I had in use back then... :) I like to change the name from time to time to keep it fresh.. And to make statements even. Anyways, thanks.

Kyokate was banned a while back. I'm not sure about the exact date but its probably between 3-4 months ago.

I was banned for suspected hacking I believe

I'm not sure if you guys host more than one server but I'm guessing your bans cover all of them, or you just change the names 

Current server - HC Conquest ALL Maps#Vote#Fast Vehicle Spawn#

SteamsAlotBetter

Was playing, everything fine... Then out of no where, ban, for Glitching? I don't even know...

People report me just because, I have no earthly clue how, OR EVEN, what, where, glitching.

Unless C4 on an ATV qualifies as a glitch, there was nothing I did wrong.

Slash was in the server, 3 maps in, no problems, NO WARNINGS.

Very disappointed in this randomness.

P

punchinbewbies

Hello. My name is: PunchinBewbies.

I was banned from your Fast-Spawn 40Hz server for no provoked reason on BF 4, on 4/30/16, 1245AM EST.

An overzealous and temperamental server admin unnecessarily picked on me for no reason and banned me. I believe his name is Jim64.

I'm an adult and have always respected the server rules--never broke them, hacked, or even glitched a game. I don't even know how to do that.

I enjoy your server and feel this is extremely unjustified and would like to formally complain and suggest this admin hampers the experience of your servers. It makes for an intimidating playing experience to have an admin with a hot temper and a touchy ban finger.

If you choose to ignore this complaint and request for an appeal--Fine with me. But I'm just sharing my harrowing experience as an adult and not a typical whiney child who plays this game all day.

Have fun gaming. Thank you for you polite consideration.

Respectfully.

PB

P

punchinbewbies

Ok. I made a mistake

PunchinBewbies here again--I may have misinterpreted a Server-crash as a ban-kick. TL:DR, I remember a fella by name of Jim64 calling me out about something I don't remember doing and then I got kicked and could not reconnect.

I may have mistaken as a ban. Sorry for confusion. Please disregard my initial post.

Have fun gaming.

Respectfully, PB

EZ Bawlin

-bZ- Member
Donator
Ok. I made a mistake

PunchinBewbies here again--I may have misinterpreted a Server-crash as a ban-kick. TL:DR, I remember a fella by name of Jim64 calling me out about something I don't remember doing and then I got kicked and could not reconnect.

I may have mistaken as a ban. Sorry for confusion. Please disregard my initial post.

Have fun gaming.

Respectfully, PB

No biggy, the servers did get hit a couple times today so im guessing it was that as well. See ya around!

J

jerobifromatcq

Hi, I was banned for "hacking" by  -bz-jackson. 

Apparently there is an issue because I have played online from multiple locations around the world? Such as Perth, England, UAE, Toronto, Vancouver and NC? I travel excessively for work. Not sure what your problem is, you can spectate me and see pretty quickly I dont hack.

Pretty soft reason, let me know what the real reason is for the ban.

Jerobifromatcq

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
We generally have issues with multiple IPs as this is a common tell-tale shown by hackers using proxy servers to login with their hacks. It's very difficult in countries like Brazil that use dynamic IPs, as it's even harder, if not impossible to track.

However, multiple IPs is just a red flag, and not in and of itself proof of hacking. Jackson will respond to you here.

So just recently today I was playing on your guy's server(Metro/Locker/Pearl 24/7) like I normally do and I was banned and wish to Appeal.

Reason: Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: 8: HACKING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED! [perm][gangstanumber1]

I don't hack, not to mention I have been playing on this server frequently off and on for the last year. It's even in my favs.

Again, not my first time on this server, nor would I wish it to be my last.

Thanks,

-Vr22s

EZ Bawlin

-bZ- Member
Donator
@Vr22s

There was a short clip of some questionable gameplay of you that I personally saw from the banning admin on our forums, but we'll have to discuss with the banning admin when they come online to get a full overview of the situation and get back with ya.

@Vr22s

There was a short clip of some questionable gameplay of you that I personally saw from the banning admin on our forums, but we'll have to discuss with the banning admin when they come online to get a full overview of the situation and get back with ya.

If possible I am curious of the context of the "questionable gameplay".

It is very unfortunate because my girlfriend(KittyKate27) and I really enjoy that server when it comes to closer quarters.

anticlimactic1

-bZ- Member
I was the banning admin here. I have had complaints about your game-play being unfair.

The recording shows you killing someone without knowing if they were where you were aimed and fired, which was through a breakable wall. I'll lift the ban because you may have been blind firing in the recording.

I was the banning admin here. I have had complaints about your game-play being unfair.

The recording shows you killing someone without knowing if they were where you were aimed and fired, which was through a breakable wall. I'll lift the ban because you may have been blind firing in the recording.

Thank you,

I was on a roll this morning(I dont know if the video was from today) but I had one guy whom seemed to be out to get me today.

I even happened to be streaming at that time.

The ban seemed pretty unreasonable to me as there are times when I do terrible on that server. I just have my moments.

Thanks again,

-Vr22s

Hi,

I was suddenly banned while playing and got the following message:

Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: 8: HACKING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED! [perm][gangstanumber1]

I'm not a cheater. Is there any way we can work this out?

Thanks.

anticlimactic1

-bZ- Member
Hi,

I was suddenly banned while playing and got the following message:

Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: 8: HACKING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED! [perm][gangstanumber1]

I'm not a cheater. Is there any way we can work this out?

Thanks.

What is your game username? I haven't banned anyone named vtrw...

Status
Not open for further replies.