Be part of something great, join today!

Appeal your BF4 bans here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya.  Not sure if this is the right thread or not.  I got TK banned.  Today

Lothloran

1/12/2014

Locker server

This is the only server I actually like and a few friends play in the evening, please help me :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys

Was playing operation locker today with some friends on BanZore.com 24/7 Hardcore Operation Locker #1200 tickets# and unfortunately i got a TK BAN.

Can you guys please verify if is possible to un-BAN?

EDIT:

User Marh-scalc

checking it now marh

Guys

After my first BAN, when i TK someone i got BAN automatically, no warning, no punishing, no kicks.

Seems like my M320 is out of control   :eek: )

Sorry to bother you guys, but can you please check it again?

Marh-scalc

can i get unbanned plz playing locker...0631 1/24 HI time....guys stepping in front srr choke point between b/c, also 320 lvg bouncing back into teammates. no intentional stuff but bad day/ itchy trigger finger 

thanks 

still beats work though!

Dear all,

I got ban after many team kills. I don't know but some times M320 LVG do things strange. Please give me more chance, I really like play in this server.

Best regards!!

User BF4: kozievitch

Hello,

Please remove my ban for excessive TK (has to do with the EA bug). TK was definitely not intentional, just bad luck with a few V40minis and LVGs.

Thank you!

bL0kADe

Hi! My name is Laura and i was banned for many tk's on BanZore.com 24/7 Hardcore Operation Locker #1200 tickets#. about 22 P.M CST. My in-game name is CorruptDLL. And i would like to know if it is possible that you remove my ban.  I'm so sorry, it was not intentional.

Sorry for my english :D

Regards from Argentina.

CorruptDLL

Status
Not open for further replies.