Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Appeal your BF4 bans here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
can i get unbanned plz metro/locker 1602 HI time, nothing intentional. just people in choke points with lvg = unintentional tks, everybody punishing. even after apology  

thanks

BLADE401

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Snake and Blade,

Your bans have been lifted. Feel free to move about the server and kill folks. Thanks for playing on our server.

However, next time, CHECK YOUR FIRE!!!! Quit killing friendlies!!!!

Hi! I was banned for many tk's on "BanZore.com 24/7 Hardcore Metro / Op Locker #1200 tickets". about 23:25 P.M CST. My in-game name is CorruptDLL. And i would like to know if it is possible that you remove my ban.  I'm so sorry, it was not intententional.

Regards!

Laura.

I got shame, because I don't speak english very well ( I'm from Argentina )  :oops:

I promise you.. someday I will enter, but do not promise to talk a lot. 

Thank you for all!

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
We have another mujer from Argentina, but she hasn't been on in a long time.

You are always welcome to hang out!

Hello,

i was banned today for to many team kills on your server BanZore 24/7 Metro server. It's a great and fun server but I do like to use the air burst weapons.  Sorry for Tks today as it wasn't my intent to kill my team mates. 

is it possible to get this ban lifted?

Thank You

NightStalker1st

Please unban P3d0bear 3/14/14 3:00 CST on your 24/7 metro/locker server.

LVG bounced off debris and landed in a group of team mates... Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
P3d0bear is not on the ban list.

PM me your GUID. I can't unban you if I don't see you on the banlist.

Hi I was banned today the 24 of march it said team killing it was not done on purpose as many times team mates run into gun fire and run into nades after they have been thrown .

I know it happens alot in this type of game mode but it was not done on purpose.

I really enjoy playing on your server ..

Thank You

[OFI]MrAlbany

Status
Not open for further replies.