Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Atrocity App

Atrocity

-bZ- Member
Well, As some of you might know, I was on yesterday. I am clan members with Jwaggz, metal and emergency nurse. Unfortunately our clan is severely inactive and has been for a while and you guys are the first chumps not to ban us for saying some fucked up shit lol. Anyway, I am Atrocity, Figured I would introduce myself to anyone who wasn't on TS last night. I go to college for networking, starting up my bachelors soon, time is short, but I will find some time to get on. Hopefully we can get most of us XFer's over to your much more active clan.

Weird mike out.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I never played more video games than when I was in college! Good luck, and have fun!

Welcome to the club!

Got any nude pics of college girls? Its strictly for a research paper I'm doing.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

BIGWILL

-bZ- Member
Donator
Slingblade said:
Got any nude pics of college girls? Its strictly for a research paper I'm doing.Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
im doin tha same paper

Atrocity

-bZ- Member
It's a tough decision when I could post a completely fucked up picture, or I could post a really hot picture. Decisions, decisions.

Luckily for you guys I'm at work right now, because I'm leaning towards a fucked up picture.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I don't think anybody asked you for an opinion, just a picture.

:mrgreen:

Cuba

BEAST MODE
welcome and good post... looking forward to gaming with you if my internet every comes to it's senses

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Your internet probably disapproves of what you're doing with it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Atrocity

-bZ- Member
tumblr_lha3pbN2jD1qgqzdwo1_500.jpg

46885bcb2ac8.jpg

nude-amateur-women-2.jpg

naked_nasty_women_tasty_busty.jpg

Ugly-Women-With-Big-Eyes12123.jpg

Bwahahaha.

Looking forward to gaming with you fuckers too. Be back after the weekend.

Atrocity

-bZ- Member
My Bachelors program starts tomorrow. Kicking it off with web design. I'll be on when I can but time will be short, so please bear with me.

Popas13

-bZ- Member
This one I like. Can I keep him?

Oh, and Nurse is a cool dude too. Don't know the jwiggly guy yet but if he is anything like these two he is a winner.