Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: Alpha_Mongoose

In-game Name Alpha_Mongoose

What game were you banned from? BF4

Date of ban Apr 8, 2018

Have you cheated before? NO

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I'm not sure if I am banned or not. I don't see my name on ban list, but when I try to log on to the Banzore servers it says "KICK BY ADMIN". Just trying to clarify the situation.
Thanks for your time.

Why should we lift your ban?

Evil-JW

-bZ- Member
Donator
I don't admin for the bf servers but maybe @Hawx can help you out or at least clarify the reason for you being kicked. possibly just tk timeout or something.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
Alpha...are you able to come into Teamspeak to discuss this?

Alpha...are you able to come into Teamspeak to discuss this?
Hi Hawx , I'm sorry I don't have a headset anymore since I was diagnosed with tinnitus. Too much weapon firing when I was young and dumb so I play with surround speakers now but I'll try to answer any questions you ask here.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
It was me that issued the ban based on video footage I took of the account under Whiskey-Myers1. The video footage was reviewed by other Admins and determined there was enough questionable areas in the video to warrant the ban.

I have specific times logged in my own notes that indicate the questionable areas in the video. I would like to find a better way to discuss this other than the forums...

I'm not sure what you guys saw that makes you think cheating but you can rest assured that with each incident you are seeing that is questionable there is an logical explanation for it because if there is one thing I do know is that when I was using that account I didn't use any type of cheat other than what the game came with. My son has been using that account some but I really don't think he would stoop to cheating because he's just a casual player. You guys have a right to your opinion and I respect that. At least you guys watch and monitor your server like they should be but, I'm not going to sit here and try to prove innocence to something that I'm not guilty of so I'll just move on to other servers. I appreciate the time on your servers and It's been a lot of fun. Take care and good luck to all BZ guys in their endeavors.

Thanks,
Vernon

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
I'm not sure what you guys saw that makes you think cheating but you can rest assured that with each incident you are seeing that is questionable there is an logical explanation for it because if there is one thing I do know is that when I was using that account I didn't use any type of cheat other than what the game came with. My son has been using that account some but I really don't think he would stoop to cheating because he's just a casual player. You guys have a right to your opinion and I respect that. At least you guys watch and monitor your server like they should be but, I'm not going to sit here and try to prove innocence to something that I'm not guilty of so I'll just move on to other servers. I appreciate the time on your servers and It's been a lot of fun. Take care and good luck to all BZ guys in their endeavors.

Thanks,
Vernon

As we always do in cases of ban appeals we'll be re-reviewing the evidence with a finer comb. Should we accept your appeal and reverse the ban we'll be sure to let you know.