Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: asukamashiro

In-game Name asukamashiro

What game were you banned from? Battlefield 4

Date of ban Jan 1, 1970

Have you cheated before? I promise, never

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I don't understand and couldn't remember which day I was banned. It's like 1-2 years before; I was playing games as usual.

Why should we lift your ban? I really like this server. Since I came to this server, I never went others. Please lift my ban, please.

EZ Bawlin

-bZ- Member
Donator
I'll let the banning admin check it out and we'll post up on here sometime today.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
I have notified Neonardo about this and he should respond sometime soon, please be patient while this process occurs.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
This was before our ban log system where we logged details about each ban and save our videos at that time. I'll have to dig through my footage to try to find what I recorded if anything.

From a statistical standpoint I'm betting I definitely saw some apparent cheating going on based on your stats during the one round you played on our server.

I'll make a further determination on what to do here based on whether or not I can find recorded footage or not, but this was quite a while ago.

The only software I used in the game is Razer Surround Personalized 7.1 Gaming Audio Software..... I have no idea how you can say I was cheating. If you saw "apparent cheating", I beg you please post it here. If I really cheat on the game, I won't come here to appeal this ban.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
There were 3 Admins that spectated you at the time this occurred and it was of the consensus that there was no doubt you were using extra help to acheive the kills/score you did.

I say Cheater‘s family all die and they ao go to hell. I am not one of them and I will never be. It's fine If you guys won't appeal my ban. I did everything I can do.