Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: Bl_nkc

In-game Name Bl_nkc

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Had join with battlelog to see why, DPS Automatic Ban [AutoAdmin]. I was banned sometime after Saturday night so I don't really know which map I was banned for. However, I remember having two really good games, one on Hanger 21, where I went on a total rampage with the CZ going somewhere around 80 and 20, I think doubling the 2nd most in the server. The second was on Guilin Peak where I went 45 and 1 while being in the transport heli the whole time.

Why should we lift your ban? During both of these times, I was with a full squad of my friends all playing and working together. I've played a lot of fps games and I've just made sure my sensitivities match between games, so I can control my aim very good. I really only play much TF2 now, and have over 8k hours in the game, but the aiming component transfers over.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Did you use a VPN at any point?

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Weird, I'm not seeing an active ban for DPS, nor on BA/DB/PBbans. Have you tried reconnecting since posting this?

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
This is being looked into however we will ask for some patience as it appears to be attached to only one of our servers, I believe you may be able to play on our other servers, let me know if that doesnt work.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
What map was it on and what were you doing when the ban happened and shortly before?

IE what gun(s), vehicles, etc.?

I was playing on Paracel Storm between A and B on the tower where the pickup sniper is, and was using it. Was just shooting at infantry at B and then got banned by that. Didnt seem like I was doing anything crazy at the time.