Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: Bloodb4thm4ker

In-game Name Bloodb4thm4ker

What game were you banned from? BF4

Date of ban Mar 15, 2017

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I never been banned from any sever before. I don't understand why i have been banned yesterday. Maybe because i was spreeing in the smoke with the M-60. Look my stats I am not a cheater. I empower those who play fairly.

Why should we lift your ban? Please lift up the ban. You can spectacle me as long as you want you will see that i'm not hacking. I like your server and I would like to be able to play on your server again. Thank you for you comprehension.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
based on evidence from Punkbuster, you do cheat and that is the reason for the ban. Neonardo was the banning admin and I will let him elaborate further.

I had a problem recently with punkbuster. I had to download a punkbuster updater to be able to join a game. My friend had the same problem. I don't hack this is a mistake.

BTW i just realize that I never played this game on the 17 because I was working night shift that night but my teenager did. That really pissing me off. That is the reason why I had so much trouble with my game yesterday with punkbuster. My frigging kid put a virus or a hack in my computer i had to re-install the all thing. I'm 35 years old, i'm not a 18 years old hack boy. I like to play this game. Be a little comprehensive. My mistake I should not have let my stupid 18 years old kid play with my account. I'm sorry. I changed my password and I am ready to prove myself that i'm not a cheater. Thank you!

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
Oh wow, we've NEVER heard someone say that their friend or kid put hacks on their computer and that they PROMISE they're not a cheater! Let us just unban you right away over that silly mistake!

Don't take us for stupid, or don't let your stupid teen fuck around on your computer. You've been a parent for 18 years and I imagine you can take some responsibility in the actions of your child.

So you are telling to take some responsibility. I just did it. Apparently you never been a parent in your life. Following your cocky, stupid and retarded comment I will make sure that your banzone get as much bad press as possible. I thought that you would comprehensive and we would be able to talk our way through that problem but I realize that it will not be possible over your lack of life experience.

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
What I'm saying is that I've been around this community long enough that I've seen countless people come in and claim someone else put hacks on their computer when they got banned. Nothing in your chatlogs or IP history leads me to believe that you've been sharing the account with anyone.

Feel free to come into our Teamspeak to discuss.

Our Teamspeak address is ts.banzore.com

I totally understand that but I am not a stupid 18 years old hack boy, i love playing this game and that is why I don't hack. I never been banned before. I can still play on other severs because i'm not ban from them. My point is if I would be hacking all over the board I would be ban from everywhere. I admit this is an isolate incident due to my lack of judgement letting my son play with my account. I trusted him but no more. I realize that you have probably heard that excuse several time before but I am not lying. I'm really frustrated over my kid because he destroyed my reputation.

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
If you and your son get into Teamspeak to discuss this then we can see what can be done.

I would doing it right away he deserve a good lesson. But I am from Canada Quebec. Quebec is the only french speaking province in Canada and my son does not speak a word of english except Hi, Hello and How are you? So I'm not gonna waste your time longer to be ban from your server is not a big deal for me. But having my reputation destroyed is a real big deal. Have a good evening.

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
Je parle un petit peut de francais, mais si vous ne voulez pas parler, d'accord.

Or if you are willing to translate, that would work as well.

I only have one plug for my headphone how can I plug speakers and headphone in same time. You said you speak french shouldn't be a problem

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
I speak very little french, as I said. I am willing to try and communicate if you wish.