Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: brendave95

In-game Name brendave95

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I have no idea why I was banned, I was loading into the server with a few friends and it immediately kicked me out and said I was perma-banned for tking/griefing. I've never griefed and have very very few tks in general, almost all of which have been unintentional.

Why should we lift your ban? Because I frequently play your servers along with a number of friends and have never had any issues in the past

Hawx

You're Never Right!
That wasn't for no reason, I had just been tk'd out of the gunner seat so the pilot could have his friend in. I rammed in response and that's the only time I've ever done that. I wasn't reported by the people in the helicopter because they had tk'd first lol

If a player tk'd you, report them. Griefing your entire team by killing your own attack heli is an unacceptable response and against our rules. You are taking out your grievance on the team, not even just the guy who tked you in the first place. You blatantly broke the server rules, whether you are shown leniency will be up to the admins, but you are fully and without question in the wrong here.

I get that, but the pilot landed in spawn rather than playing objective and his friend killed me so they both were responsible for the tk? And I understand I shouldn't have rammed in response, but I'm going to be perma-banned for tking someone who tk'd me because some random happened to be recording it? I would really hope there's some leniency given the circumstances..

For something like that, use the report feature. If they were continuously griefing you or tking you to the point where it was constantly interfering with your gameplay I'd have some synpathy. But one tk (no matter how annoying) is not a justification for ramming an essential team vehicle. The report feature is there for a reason. Use it. If you get unbanned, keep that in mind. Vehicle griefing in any server is a great way to get immediately perm banned.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Appeal approved. Don't TK. Use !report or better yet, post videos here on the forums so we can take action against griefers.