Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: bryantjb1

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name bryantjb1

What game were you banned from? All Maps

Date of ban Apr 9, 2017

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Trying to figure out why I was banned again. Previous account was banned due to me TK'ing someone who TK's me back ( sorry just was the right thing to do IMO). Have gotten a new key and new setup for was playing in all maps and was randomly banned. Ban reason shows "linked to previously banned account". Requesting for this to be lifted. Nothing on new account warranted the ban and quite frankly neither did the old one.

Why should we lift your ban? New account had not done anything wrong to warrant a ban. Thanks

In-game Name bryantjb1

What game were you banned from? All Maps

Date of ban Apr 9, 2017

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Trying to figure out why I was banned again. Previous account was banned due to me TK'ing someone who TK's me back ( sorry just was the right thing to do IMO). Have gotten a new key and new setup for was playing in all maps and was randomly banned. Ban reason shows "linked to previously banned account". Requesting for this to be lifted. Nothing on new account warranted the ban and quite frankly neither did the old one.

Why should we lift your ban? New account had not done anything wrong to warrant a ban. Thanks

Edit: Not trying to sound disprectful. Have enjoyed playing here before and had a good time. Yes I do have a big mouth ( just my personality) but have enjoyed my time here before and respectfully request this ban be lifted. Bought a new key and new setup to try to have a "fresh start" so to speak.

Edit: Not trying to sound disprectful. Have enjoyed playing here before and had a good time. Yes I do have a big mouth ( just my personality) but have enjoyed my time here before and respectfully request this ban be lifted. Bought a new key and new setup to try to have a "fresh start" so to speak.

Would request my new id bryantjb1 and or my previous ID ( which has all my stats) bryantjb to be unbanned. Thanks

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
I was the banning admin (10th point). Per our conversation on TS I've lifted the ban.

Informed player next point from admin will result in perma ban again which will not be lifted.

I was the banning admin (10th point). Per our conversation on TS I've lifted the ban.

Informed player next point from admin will result in perma ban again which will not be lifted.

Just wanted to say thanks again for the new opportunity. See you in game. Thanks

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
lol hi bryan

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
A lot of his points were for racist shit etc. His last bout with racism was 2 days ago.he won't last long.

A lot of his points were for racist shit etc. His last bout with racism was 2 days ago.he won't last long.

You seemed to have made sure of that personally. That being said, would like to add a few things as food for thought. Yes I do say things that are considered crass by nature and or offensive. Most is said in good fun. Unfortunately many people have thin skin and can't take a joke. That being said, you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. If something truly bothered yourself or someone else that I stated, instead of being belligerent in your responses, maybe try approaching the person respectfully. Human nature says that if you initiate a conversation with threats and rudeness in nature, you will receive those back in kind. If something I said bothered you all these times, it should have been expressed in a respectful way. I'm by no means saying I'm "innocent" in this manner. Sure I say things that some may not like. For that reason I do apologize. However, I do not apologize for the nature my response. Slash seems to have this belligerent attitude that I simply will not tolerate and ergo, that is why he received the responses that he did. A simple" look man, we're having fun here, lay off with that king of language please", will go a lot further than ( and I'm paraphrasing, but you get the gist) "One more fucking comment and I will fucking ban your ignorant ass". That kind of language simply will not be tolerated.

In addition, the remarks that were made were very minor in nature. Even more disconcerting, they were stated easily ten minutes or more before the admin started with his belligerent tone and threats to ban. Enough time had passed since the "offense" that it could no longer be addressed. When your child does something that you find unacceptable, you talk to them/discipline them at the time of the incident. You do not wait till a later time to address them ( and with an ignorant tone I might add) about the incident. You have a window of time when an incident occurred to address it. After such time, you forfeit your right to assert yourself or at least address the manor in an much less manner since you had poor judgement in letting time lapse to address it.

All these things being said, I realize this will not effect my outcome. I truly did make some mistakes in the past and was granted an opportunity to come back to your environment. In this instance, I feel like the leadership representation ( Slash) of this community acted in an extremely ignorant manner, that gives your community a bad name. I enjoyed playing with some of you, but will not be willing to apologize for an incident that an admin waited well over 10 minutes to address. Again, you lost your right to do so. Having done so, you showed poor judgement yourself. I will simply purchase a new copy of the game at a later date and come back again. Thanks and have a great day.

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
Bryan, i have ZERO respect for you. after having to deal with your asinine comments for months and months, coupled with complaint after complaint directed towards your disgusting and racist comments the respect went out the window. Your garbage attitude is reflected in the 31 + warnings and points you received while playing in our server that's warning enough. It is also shown in the comments you made after being unbanned (inappropriately in my opinion) from your numerous perm and temp bans. Not only does it show your true character is shows the total idiot you really are. After all that you do it again? make some comment about jews? and blacks? seriously? anyway, I'm not going to waste my time trying to teach you how to play well with others as the "others" do not want to play with you. Bye, and good riddance.

fyi here are my comments directly from chat log:::::::

SLASH : BRYANTJB IF I SEE ONE MORE COMMENT ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE OR ANY OTHER RACIST SHIT FROM YOU I ILL PERM UR ASS ON THE SPOT U GOT IT?

THEN IN ADMIN CHAT I SAID
: /YY BRYAN IM TALKIN TO U
: /YY BRYAN RACIST COMMENTS JUST ONE AND UR GONE

So i posted that so everyone can see what i said. as usual bryans fos.

Last edited:

Hawx

You're Never Right!
Bryan/JB please realize that we as admins have the exact right to go back whenever we want and review the chat logs or game logs to ensure a fun atmosphere for all, so if it happens to be 10 minutes or 30 minutes later we can still initiate a punish if needed...that is our discretion. As far as your comments and language, it just shows to a lot of people how immature you and if you talk like that in front of yours or anyone's kids...I pity you.

Well going to have to correct both of you. Nothing to "pity" and not immature at all, so yep going to have to keep correcting. Words were my choosing, that I have no regret for. Just agree to disagree. Slash I will not tolerate your insults that you continue to throw out. You will learn to be respectful.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
Slash I will not tolerate your insults that you continue to throw out. You will learn to be respectful.

the only thing I can take from this is that maybe you were dropped on your head as a child once too many times, or couldn't stop eating glue in school.....? Whatever the reason may be, you don't come into someone else's house and break the rules without consequences. Your actions and further comments regarding this are the rants of a child having a temper tantrum because things didn't go your way and then were punished with a time-out. For every action there is an equal, but opposite reaction.

I don't know how you plan on making Slash to be more respectful since you're going to be banned from our servers and I believe the forums very quickly based on this comment, but I assure you that you are not going to get very far in life by the way you act and threaten others. ...and yes, it is VERY immature of you and the comments you make in-game, no respectful adult would do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.