Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: diegofknsaurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name diegofknsaurs

What game were you banned from? bf4

Date of ban Feb 23, 2017

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? not even sure, was told I was hacking.

Why should we lift your ban? If it's about my spm/kpm go check my battle log, I only played metro on high ticket servers this account for the first 45 levels to level it up. Banning of stats alone isn't fair.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
I will let the banning admin present his side of the issue, but your stats do tell us a lot about you.

If you're a decent battlefield player it's not hard to get 5+ kpm with any weapon on metro/lockers. I can provide gameplay footage with mousecam and a webcam recording my monitor if that's what is really necessary.

Im not sure how to say this without hurting your feelings but the stats on your fair fight are ludicrous. your KPM's are so high i cant believe you managed to avoid a pb ban. you are hacking have fun elsewhere.

if one of our admins finds cause to unban you i will be happy to do so, otherwise plz enjoy bf4 elsewhere

https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/diegofknsaurs
I already said, I ONLY PLAYED METRO. People drop 200-300 kills ALL THE TIME on those servers. The only reason they have a lower KPM than me is because they play regular maps WITH metro I ONLY played it for the first 45 levels you can check my battelog. None of my other stats are out of line but SPM and KPM which are both what PEOPLE PLAY METRO FOR TO GET LOTS OF KILLS AND LOTS OF SCORE..

It is never about stats and we do not just ban on that but we do try to keep the servers as clean as possible, for never owning a punk buster game, time played in the game, and stats, I would love to see said recordings

It is never about stats and we do not just ban on that but we do try to keep the servers as clean as possible, for never owning a punk buster game, time played in the game, and stats, I would love to see said recordings
Then what was I banned for? I wasn't even playing superbly in the game I was in? Admin just said "bye diego" and kicked me for "fairplay etc".

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
lol i'm not sure why you think the kpm would escalate from being in that server but would love to see you scoring a 10.9 kpm for 20 minutes straight.

that's kills per minute in case you didn't know. ill check in in the morning for vid

You know how KPM actually calculates right? It doesn't count while dead, so if you rush into hallways and spray at people on metro your KPM will be insane. I could spawn in a hallway, run for 5 seconds, shoot only ONE PERSON, and do that over and over to get a 60/5=12 KPM. I'm uploading a video of me getting almost 100 kills on a conquest large map with the ACE 22, it should be sufficient in showing that if I'm in close quarters I rack up kills like crazy. It's not hard.

lol i'm not sure why you think the kpm would escalate from being in that server but would love to see you scoring a 10.9 kpm for 20 minutes straight.

that's kills per minute in case you didn't know. ill check in in the morning for vid

You're not sure why KPM would escalate on a metro server? You serious? Why do you think when you go into metro servers at the end of the match there's always about 10 people with around 150-300 kills? You think they're all hacking? no. It's because on metro the map becomes a fight over small choke points which you can just spray into. It's basically 64 people fighting over one flag the entire match, with the entrances to the flag being extremely hard to break choke points. Could you imagine any 64 player conquest map where you only fought over a single point the ENITRE MATCH? The amount of kills you would get would be insane, and if you don't understand that, idk what else to tell you. Go play on metro for an hour and tell me the KPM the people get on there don't look "hacker like" to you. It's basic battlefield.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
I routinely go 100+ kills in vehicles, and often times 10+ in under 60 seconds...yet my KPM is .85?

Dude, something is up with you.

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
You know how KPM actually calculates right? It doesn't count while dead, so if you rush into hallways and spray at people on metro your KPM will be insane. I could spawn in a hallway, run for 5 seconds, shoot only ONE PERSON, and do that over and over to get a 60/5=12 KPM. I'm uploading a video of me getting almost 100 kills on a conquest large map with the ACE 22, it should be sufficient in showing that if I'm in close quarters I rack up kills like crazy. It's not hard.

You're not sure why KPM would escalate on a metro server? You serious? Why do you think when you go into metro servers at the end of the match there's always about 10 people with around 150-300 kills? You think they're all hacking? no. It's because on metro the map becomes a fight over small choke points which you can just spray into. It's basically 64 people fighting over one flag the entire match, with the entrances to the flag being extremely hard to break choke points. Could you imagine any 64 player conquest map where you only fought over a single point the ENITRE MATCH? The amount of kills you would get would be insane, and if you don't understand that, idk what else to tell you. Go play on metro for an hour and tell me the KPM the people get on there don't look "hacker like" to you. It's basic battlefield.
Your response in no way mitigates the fact that your score is ignorant high. We have a metro server it doesn't mean your kpm is high maybe your kpd.
Still think you're hacking. Enough talk. Show me a vid of you in Metro getting 10 + kills per min. Over 20 min or w/e and we'll take a look. Prove you're not hacking I'll unban you. Without that the ban stands. Thanks.

Your response in no way mitigates the fact that your score is ignorant high. We have a metro server it doesn't mean your kpm is high maybe your kpd.
Still think you're hacking. Enough talk. Show me a vid of you in Metro getting 10 + kills per min. Over 20 min or w/e and we'll take a look. Prove you're not hacking I'll unban you. Without that the ban stands. Thanks.
Obviously? You don't die as much in vehicles. So you have more time alive and the kills are more spread out. How can you speak out on KPM if you don't know how it's calculated? This baffles me lmao. I'll have a video up in a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.