Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: Happyjack_gum

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Happyjack_gum

In-game Name Happyjack_gum

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? It still has not been explained to me Why I was banned 2 days ago. I have followed all rules just as instructed. I think NEO should have the final word on this matter. NEO is fair and will see that I did nothing wrong.

Why should we lift your ban? Did nothing wrong. Was told by NEO to keep my nose clean and that is exactly what I have done. I don’t break my word.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Neonardo is also the one who has banned you all three of those times, fair enough though... @neonardo1 all yours.

H

Happyjack_gum

Neonardo is fair and I understand the first few bans. I was a different person then. I did exactly as I promised and kept my nose clean. That is why no proof has been presented showing that I did anything wrong.

H

Happyjack_gum

Thank you for suggesting such fine reading. I trying to be a better person and be an inspiration to others. This will help. How kind of you.

H

Happyjack_gum

neonardo1 I respectfully request your attention on this matter when you get a moment please.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
I'll get to it eventually. Been a bit busy. I did indeed drop the ban on you and I don't even recall why right now I'll have to dig into it when I get time.

H

Happyjack_gum

i was a banned before for not playing by the rules. I saw the error in my ways and asked for forgiveness. You had me cool my heals for a few months. You said you would reconsider at the start of the new year 2021. So on 01-01-2021 I messaged you and you unbanned me with the stipulations I say clean. And that is exactly what I have done. I have not broken one rule. if some of my chat text is rubbing people the wrong way, I apologize. I will curb my text instantly.
please take your time. thank you for the chance.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
You got reported by 2 trusted players/regulars one of which is a bZ member for intentionally TKing around Jun 2, 2021 9:33:31 pm (CST). That's what earned you the ban given your history.

H

Happyjack_gum

That is what I don't understand. I have never once intentionally Tked anyone in the last 6 months. I have accedintly tked and may have missed saying sorry. That is no way meant it was intentional. But since I have no proof of my innocence, just like they have no prof of my guilt, I guess I have no way to prove I'm right. I guess you have no choice but to believe a fellow bz member, even if they are not telling the full truth. Thanks for the chance to explain myself.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Neither of the ones that reported you are people that report others when there's any doubt, and don't care about saying sorry. They'd have not reported you unless it was intentional.

I'll reach out to each of them and see if they recall what happened.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
He shot us out of the attack help when we landed to rep.

Also back in April I kicked you for attacking uncap, and you had several griefing/TK reports in April (though not from what I'd consider trusted or known players).

Generally speaking we require evidence, even from members, but in this your history is working against you.

Appeal denied.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Adding this a bit late as I was trying to find the video. You even shot me in base immediately, and I know for a fact I warned you in chat to stop this a few times.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Really, because after this incident leading up to now you have roughly 10 reports on attacking uncap, let alone griefing.

This is also after Jan 1st, when you were unbanned and said 'New year, New me no problems from me'

I'm going to lock this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.