Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Not Banned Ban Appeal: huIIucinate

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name huIIucinate

Have you cheated before? I did not write this in regards to a cheat.

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I was perm banned for explaining a racial matter going on in the chat, "doesnt make sense, how can a black person call me a cracker, but we cant call them a nig?".

Why should we lift your ban? I understand I was in the wrong for even commenting on that subject, and i deeply apologize. Considering I am a norm to that server and love it. If you could please email me at [email protected] OR message me at Hullucinate#7270. I am willing to discuss it and try and get un-muted. Regards, Hulu.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
we do not tolerate racism in our servers. Language is one of those mediums we monitor, especially with the atmosphere around the US currently regrading racism. I would like to suggest that IF your appeal is approved, maybe press "H" and hide the chat to prevent any further "issues" that could potentially occur

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
The filters monitor the language Hawx.

That being said, I do not have the privs to handle mutes through battlefield admin tools. So most likely will remain muted.

Listen I understand my mistakes, but can't I be given a chance? Those were in squad chat with my buddies and we all joke around with eachother. Please just give me a chance, I don't wanna beg but I am too the point.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
You had your chance. Your chance now is still being allowed to play in the servers at all.

Take your mute and enjoy the game.

3XCrEEd

-bZ- Member
Before you were muted was your chance, I don't recommend trying to argue with Neo, might get you into a deeper hole.

D4rkFrog

-bZ- Member
On the contrary, seems like in your chat logs from one round that sioux posted, proves otherwise. And if you had previous offenses, it usually starts with a slay -> kick -> ban. People caught playing or going around the language filter are also punished. In the end, when you join the server, you already agree to abide by the rules. Just be lucky that you’re allowed to play. Many people are perm banned from playing on the servers. (Correct me if I’m wrong)

I know that, but I was never gi en a warning or even knew that "beaner" was a racial slur. I apologize, I'm just really upset considering I've never caused trouble and am always in that server. I'll do anything for a chance, hel you could put me on probation. I just wanna be able to talk to my friends man.

I never got any sort of warning or "slay" in-game, never been kicked for it, etc. So I'm wondering why me saying the word N word once was immediate perm mute for me. But warning for others.

D4rkFrog

-bZ- Member
Judging from the context you used that word, it’s highly unlikely that you didn’t “knew that [redacted] was a racial slur”

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Every time you spawn you get spammed on the screen that your mute will expire in X time. It will expire some time tomorrow.

I don't understand why you're here crying. You did the deed, now you do the time...it's made very clear in game that it's temporary and has an expiration. It does admin yell and say on every single spawn telling you this.

Code:
+---------+-----------+-----------+-------------+------------------------------------------------+--------+---------------------+
| id      | server_id | player_id | source      | message                                        | target | date                |
+---------+-----------+-----------+-------------+------------------------------------------------+--------+---------------------+
| 7250695 |        31 |    151953 | Iustry      | nigga                                          | all    | 2020-10-15 00:36:09 |
| 8317396 |         4 |    151953 | huIIucinate | they can call me a cracker, but i cant say nig | all    | 2020-10-18 01:38:33 |

Every time you spawn you get spammed on the screen that your mute will expire in X time. It will expire some time tomorrow.

I don't understand why you're here crying. You did the deed, now you do the time...it's made very clear in game that it's temporary and has an expiration. It does admin yell and say on every single spawn telling you this.

Code:
| id      | server_id | player_id | source      | message                                        | target | date                |
| 7250695 |        31 |    151953 | Iustry      | nigga                                          | all    | 2020-10-15 00:36:09 |
| 8317396 |         4 |    151953 | huIIucinate | they can call me a cracker, but i cant say nig | all    | 2020-10-18 01:38:33 |
Ok thank you, I was informed of a perm mute. Thank you for your time, have a good one.

Rightoid low IQ betas trying to explain to the admin how they didn't think "fucking beaner" was racist, 2020, colorized

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.