Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Ban Appeal: jahnfabian

Jahn Fabián

Donator
In-game Name jahnfabian

What game were you banned from? Battlefield 4

Date of ban May 2, 2017

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I was banned during a round, and no administrator told me beforehand. I have been placed a permanent ban, which is very unfair.

Why should we lift your ban? Because I am a good player and I always support my team. Many players offend others and administrators do not say anything. There should be no discrimination with people who have worked hard to buy this video game.

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
HI Thank you for coming in to appeal your ban. I'm sure you are aware of the rules we play by here at bZ. I can see by your infraction report that you have been warned many many times for many many things ranging from tking to malicious reports etc. I can appreciate that you worked hard to earn the money to buy your game, and I'm sure you feel supportive of your team but lets be honest, i have pages and pages of reports/complaints of you tking and generally being a nuisance in our server. That is not a demonstration of being supportive of your team. Nor is it demonstrative of someone who has worked hard to buy their game and values it. What that tells us is that you are disruptive and unable or unwilling to play (in a respectful fashion) with others. Where i was not the admin that awarded you your "final" point I can see by your actions that you completely deserved the point. Sorry it was the straw that broke the camels back but like i said....

you had been warned over and over and over. Maybe its time to move on.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
I am the one that issued the last punish point to you because I DID warn you to get down from the top of E on Locker where the spawn beacon was placed and then proceeded to kill the enemy above their uncap as they spawned, but my warnings went unanswered. The area you were at is considered a glitch area thus being a no-go zone. Also, it shows that you do have a linked account under the alias of Angry_Dominican and that has also been banned.

Your name is one that is well-recognized around here and I'm surprised that you blatantly broke the rules when you know what they are. At this point I will not lift the ban based on the disregard for the rules.

Last edited: