Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: jturbow

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name jturbow

What game were you banned from? battlefield 4

Date of ban Saturday

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I believe I was banned due to team killing. I usually never mean to team kill. I did just restart playing this game after playing on console for years.

Why should we lift your ban? As you are one of the few good servers out there, I would appreciate it immensley being allowed to play again. I will do my best to make sure and not tk anyone, especially any members. Thank you.

ban has been lifted

Hi admin, I was banned from the Conquest ALL Maps#Vote#Fast Vehicle Spawn# yesterday for the reason of cheating and hacking. I swear on the life of my family I have never cheated for a single time, nor that I am aware how to do so. The only reason that I could think of is that, I have experienced punkbuster issues recently and it would kick me out of the game every so often, so I would restart punkbuster to solve the problem. I hope this is not the reason that I was banned. I was hoping the admin could take a look at my info and hopefully remove the ban on my file. In game name Elijah202. Your assistant is very much appreciated,
thanks

Hawx

You're Never Right!
you were banned for hacking/cheating with video footage showing the incident in question. At this time, the ban won't be lifted.

VIDEO FOOTAGE:

Last edited:

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Changed appeal status to denied. Not sure who set it as approved when clearly this wasn't approved :)

EDIT: Set it back to approved. Misread that OP wasn't the one in the video posted of @Elijah202.

Thread locked to prevent further confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.