Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: L0IIyp0p8o

RazorBites

Donator
In-game Name L0IIyp0p8o

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? i was up mountain with others i was not out of bounds because FF did not kick me, also was not in the red zone, and i was not inside mountain so i was able to be killed so this is not glitching no un fair advantage etc

Why should we lift your ban? Not cheating

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Looks like you were WAAAAY up on the mountain, which I'd assume you'd have to glitch to do that.

Regardless, you're not banned by us but by BF4DB. You'd have to appeal with them.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
You have a long history of constant mountain glitching/abuse. We don't generally ban for the basic glitches above E and such but you constantly take things to a whole new level by doing it non-stop and doing the insane mountain glitches like this one.

Appeal denied.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
I guess your one way out of this would be agreeing to stay off of the mountains completely. If you agree to that we'll unban you - but the ban at BF4DB is between you and them and separate from our local ban.

RazorBites

Donator
as i said on Bf4db i even once reported a person for doing this he got banned but on appeal it was removed so i thought it was ok -- not red zone not FF kicked so yes pushing the limits Sorry guys
i wont make that mistake again... not sure how the bf4db will go tho.