Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Ban Appeal - LeanTurkeyBurger

I don't know man, as I said a while ago, I always found the permanent ban excessive, which goes from 7 days to permanent? I think time should go up, but as in everything there always has to be a limit such as the harassment of people within bZ1.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
I don't know man, as I said a while ago, I always found the permanent ban excessive, which goes from 7 days to permanent? I think time should go up, but as in everything there always has to be a limit such as the harassment of people within bZ1.

People have been banned for 1 month and 3 months

blurhappy0

Donator
What's worse is vet stacking and constant 800 - 0 games. Especially on bZ1. I rarely play anymore because there is usually 10+ skilled 140's on one team, and barely a few 140's on the other. I tried playing on the team with less skilled players, multiple times, but it doesn't matter when it's that unbalanced. Now I rarely play BF4 as I fell back in love with another game. I'll be back some time, and I hope vet stacking is better then.

I perfectly understand friends playing in a squad together. The problem is when you got multiple squads of good players that stack the teams and go 800 - 0 for the rest of the night. Vets need to wake up and assist when they know the teams are severely unbalanced, if there is multiple squads of good players on one team.

Who even enjoys pubstomping? Looks like a lot of people do.

Banning retards is not the issue.
BZ should beta a Nuke and shuffle function on a few servers. Top 5 but not squads?.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
It is really, really hard to get perma-banned on our servers. Takes at least 7 infractions, often times more because over time as people behave their infractions are automatically removed.

Last edited:
BZ should beta a Nuke and shuffle function on a few servers. Top 5 but not squads?.
There is a large number of players(BZ and Pubbers), that once it seems or is uneven, will switch over to help the losing team(w/out forced team balance).
Whether we lose, or not.
2nd. A lot of the vets that play on BZ have their favorite players or squads to roll with, and have played on their servers since the start. This game is approaching on 10 years old.
There is more than enough skilled players, resetting their stats or accounts, to start over or roll a new nic.

Generally speaking why is someone going to want to switch sides, to help out a team, that is mostly camping around flags, yet not taking them. That is not really helping the team, or contributing at all. ( IE, spotting, lazing, defending/attacking objectives).
When the squad/team the are on, is doing the exact opposite?
BZ servers are probably some of the most well rounded and balanced servers out there, populated day after day.

Last edited:

Slothfully0

-bZ- Member
What's worse is vet stacking and constant 800 - 0 games. Especially on bZ1. I rarely play anymore because there is usually 10+ skilled 140's on one team, and barely a few 140's on the other. I tried playing on the team with less skilled players, multiple times, but it doesn't matter when it's that unbalanced. Now I rarely play BF4 as I fell back in love with another game. I'll be back some time, and I hope vet stacking is better then.

I perfectly understand friends playing in a squad together. The problem is when you got multiple squads of good players that stack the teams and go 800 - 0 for the rest of the night. Vets need to wake up and assist when they know the teams are severely unbalanced, if there is multiple squads of good players on one team.

Who even enjoys pubstomping? Looks like a lot of people do.

Banning retards is not the issue.

How about in BZ1 we dont allow AA to sit in spawn the entire match, hence the few int tk on my report card, because fuck those retards.

There is a large number of players(BZ and Pubbers), that once it seems or is uneven, will switch over to help the losing team(w/out forced team balance).
Whether we lose, or not.
2nd. A lot of the vets that play on BZ have their favorite players or squads to roll with, and have played on their servers since the start. This game is approaching on 10 years old.
There is more than enough skilled players, resetting their stats or accounts, to start over or roll a new nic.

Generally speaking why is someone going to want to switch sides, to help out a team, that is mostly camping around flags, yet not taking them. That is not really helping the team, or contributing at all. ( IE, spotting, lazing, defending/attacking objectives).
When the squad/team the are on, is doing the exact opposite?
BZ servers are probably some of the most well rounded and balanced servers out there, populated day after day.

sounds like alot of words for "its a skill issue"

Nothing wrong about it. On a lot of maps the AA can protect it's team aircraft effectively from uncap while being close to unkillable by the enemy.
Tis true

There is no perfect solution to stacking either

On op mortar maybe a week or so ago, Neo and I were both on the same boat team after the squad shuffle. I switched to the losing team.. scraped them back to winning by 100 tix then it autoswitch moved me back to the previously winning team. I gave up and won gracefully. Won the next round.. lost the next. Gotta roll with it sometimes

I was banned from TBG for a while beacuse i bitched about their stacking a lot. It is boring and tiresome when its constant 1000-0, 800-0. i dont think thats uniformly the case here. a couple good pubbies squadding can change the tide

Tis true

There is no perfect solution to stacking either

On op mortar maybe a week or so ago, Neo and I were both on the same boat team after the squad shuffle. I switched to the losing team.. scraped them back to winning by 100 tix then it autoswitch moved me back to the previously winning team. I gave up and won gracefully. Won the next round.. lost the next. Gotta roll with it sometimes
Amen. Sure, it's cool to win, but some shit is out of our control and we must learn to accept that which we cannot change and find joy in other things (i.e. enjoying the company and chat of everyone in the server) if we cannot find joy in a thing that is unattainable (i.e. sweating out a win and then crying when switched when we know balance is a server function). It's amazing how life lessons can transfer to so many things.

Some players need siblings and a couple trips to the food bank to put things in perspective.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
How about in BZ1 we dont allow AA to sit in spawn the entire match, hence the few int tk on my report card, because fuck those retards.

How about you play your own game and let other people do the same? If you want to fuck with people because they don't play the game the way you want them to then go start your own server, set your own rules, and play all by yourself. I'm sure you'll be happy.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
By the way, I went like 39:2 playing Russian side AA on Firestorm earlier this week. Killed planes, cruise missiles, helicopters, C130, jihadis, snipers, guys with ATMs, and all from the comfort of my AA at the back of the map. I pissed them off and I had a great game. Only had one idiot from my own team griefing me (Znakebiter) and he gave up.

The enemy had no problem attacking me. I took at least two jetrams, several attempted jetrams, plenty of jihadi attempts, and etc.

Note that I did not camp in the base itself but a bit outside of it where I could get a good view of the map and periodically retreat to a nearby ravine for repairs.

Last edited: