Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Ban Appeal: MarcosTheKilla

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name MarcosTheKilla

Have you cheated before? Didnt cheat

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I got perm muted for no reason i didnt break a single rule i was just having a heated argument with a player i got no warning before muted.......

Why should we lift your ban? I broke 0 rules i did !rules the second i joined the server

First, you aren't owed a warning.
Second, you may not have said any racial slurs, but you were still skirting that line.
Third, you probably shouldn't talk shit about the admins in all chat and then submit an appeal 30 minutes later lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201108-204207_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201108-204207_Chrome.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 20
First, From a common sense stand point if a rule isnt in !rules i should get a warning before a perm mute.
Second, I asked if racism was allowed chat said no so i said in chat i wont express myself because it breaks the rules because many people were waiting to see what i was going to say.
Third, If i knew i was breaking a rule (which i wasnt) I would not have talked shit because of the reason you mentioned under 3rd

Come on ive played your server for a couple months now almost daily recently unmute me and ill keep shut id like to be able to type commands and greet my buds without getting kicked every time

Tbh, you saying in chat that you have hatred towards other races is pretty much racism. Which would be breaking rule 2. Should be happy the admins didn't just ban you outright.

And on the point of the 3rd, the point is you shouldn't be talking shit about the admins in all chat period. You have servers to play on due to their generosity. It's that whole saying "don't bite the hand that feeds you" lol.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Wasn't me who muted you but you were muted for the round, and I can see why... If I were you I would take a hint and refrain from using the game as a 4chan/reddit thread and actually play.

Consider this the warning.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
First, From a common sense stand point if a rule isnt in !rules i should get a warning before a perm mute.
You have been muted before for political BS in chat. Do you not remember? https://banzore.com/forums/threads/...oke-using-admin-tag-in-chat-no-username.7580/
Second, I asked if racism was allowed chat said no so i said in chat i wont express myself because it breaks the rules because many people were waiting to see what i was going to say.
You talk about common sense stand points, how about some common sense from yourself as well. What server, on earth would willingly allow racism?
Third, If i knew i was breaking a rule (which i wasnt) I would not have talked shit because of the reason you mentioned under 3rd
You kept talking about politics, asking if racism was allowed, and just genuinely being stupid. The mute was deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.