Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Ban Appeal: MarcosTheKilla

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name MarcosTheKilla

Have you cheated before? Didnt cheat

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? You said it works as needed to but i cant do /stats i cant do /rank and /# doesnt work for vote map i tried it 15 seconds ago man.

Why should we lift your ban?

Why dont you let me reply/comment instead of locking the comments? especiialy now that you know there are issues with your mutes after you said there isnt

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Just to get this strait the only reason im making a new thread everytime is because you lock it after your response and dont let me reply xD. Thank you though if i need anything else in the future where can i contact you guys instead of making an appeal thread?

D4rkFrog

-bZ- Member
I dont like Marcos but I dont think he cheats hes an asshole but he doesnt cheat.
I believe that he has been given a permanent mute (chat ban) for things he said.

Just to get this strait the only reason im making a new thread everytime is because you lock it after your response and dont let me reply xD. Thank you though if i need anything else in the future where can i contact you guys instead of making an appeal thread?
Usually they lock it when it is a done deal and no other action will be taken. If, for some reason, they decide to change your chat bat, it would be reasonable to assume that you will be approached or notified in some way. If you are not told or notified, it is safe to assume that it will not be changed.

D4rkFrog

-bZ- Member
Talking about the original ban because he apparently cheated look at the reason pal
Do you have a link to that post? But we should keep this thread relevant to THIS ban appeal, not the others.
This appeal is related to the mute issued to him as a consequence of his previous actions.

This appeal should be locked lol. It's been resolved by the admin team and doesn't need any debates between the community. If Marcos needs to speak to the admins again, he can reopen another thread.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Marcos has been warned to not make another one of these. Locking thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.