Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: NotADurDealer

In-game Name NotADurDealer

What game were you banned from? Bf4

Date of ban Apr 18, 2017

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? So I joined a server with my friend and we joked about eminem being a wanna be gangster and I said "FINNA run up on a nigga, imma smoke that's moms spaghetti" and I got instantly perma banned, I think they meant I'm gunna do a hate crime but that's slang for when people do drive bys in the hood, I was joking how is that racist I'm not even white and i wasn't talking to anyone directly, the admin didn't say anything I just got banned in like 10 seconds of joining the server

Why should we lift your ban? Because I was just joking and it seems kind of unfair if I didn't mean anything racist and it happened soo fast almost instantly,that's techically not racist

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
You got a temp ban because you continually break the rules. It will expire in a while then you'll be able to join the server.

I recommend you check out https://banzore.com/rules and follow them to prevent further temporary and/or permanent bans in the future :)

Is this like an auto message because i never break the rules let alone rarely I play on the server, I haven't even been kicked from anything before this Iiterally joined and got kicked for saying that. I'm a little bit confused maybe you mixed me up with someone else but wha have I broken any rules

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Via PM:

Not_a_dur_dealer said:
Why did you say I rapedetly break the rules? I checked and what I did wasn't even in the rules and I don't even play on that server except for like once this week and I didn't get warned or kicked for breaking any rules before, so did you confuse me with someone or are you lying? If you're lying I can contact other people to prove that i didn't break any rules and I wasn't breaking rules before

Last edited:

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Code:
Punish Player Temp-Ban Player -bZ-Slash5_O 2 hours ago RACIST ASSHOLE [7pts]
Punish Player Kick Player -bZ-Vegetaa01 9 days ago 1: GRIEFING / TEAMKILLING IS NOT TOLERATED! [IRO 6pts]
Punish Player Punish Player -bZ-Vegetaa01 9 days ago 1: GRIEFING / TEAMKILLING IS NOT TOLERATED! [IRO]
Punish Player Punish Player -bZ-Vegetaa01 9 days ago 1: GRIEFING / TEAMKILLING IS NOT TOLERATED! [IRO]
Punish Player Kill Player -bZ-Vegetaa01 9 days ago 1: GRIEFING / TEAMKILLING IS NOT TOLERATED! [IRO 4pts]
Punish Player Kill Player -bZ-Vegetaa01 9 days ago 1: GRIEFING / TEAMKILLING IS NOT TOLERATED! [2pts]
Punish Player Warn Player -bZ-CapStar362 a month ago 1: GRIEFING / TEAMKILLING IS NOT TOLERATED! [1pts]

If those are punishes from the !p system,how can you prove those individual cases were on purpose, people get punished all the time for accedential kills,

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
When the fuck did that happen? I don't remember being punished by an admin? And the 1st one isn't racism and it's not a rule either

The punishes were from our admins.

There are timestamps in the log I provided. When you're warned by an admin it's displayed both in chat, and in big bold letters in the middle of your screen.

Your temporary ban will be over in a few hours. If you follow the rules you won't get punished :)

Alright even if those did happen, how is what I said racist? I'm black and what I said wasn't referring to a specific person and wasn't racist, simply saying the word nigga isn't racist unless I say something bad about it

I think slash is a bit sensetive this is what i said " finna run up on a nigga gotta smoke that moms spaghetti" please explain how this is remotely racist, I'll even translate it,"gunna run up on a guy, I have to smoke that spaghetti

If you think simply saying the word nigga in any context is racist, you don't know what racism is, that's not fucking racist and every logical person will tell you that, how white are you?