Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: NotADurDealer

By defenition nigga is a term to describe a gangster with a gold chain, that's not the same as nigg** which is explicitly a term to describe an African American slave

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Here's the thing. Our server, our rules, our definition. If you don't like it, find somewhere else to play.

If you think nigga is derogatory you couldn't be more fucking wrong, how about you go ask a black person if that's racist, I don't know where your getting your defenitions fr but any educated person will tell you it's not fucking racist dude come on

You don't fucking decide what is racism just because it's your server that doesn't change the definition, how about I buy the entire fucking server then well see who makes the rules,

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
If you think nigga is derogatory you couldn't be more fucking wrong, how about you go ask a black person if that's racist, I don't know where your getting your defenitions fr but any educated person will tell you it's not fucking racist dude come on

Follow our rules or find somewhere else to play. The decision here is final. Further posts here with your attitude will result in your permanent banishment from our servers.

You wouldn't go into your neighbors house acting like you are right now, so straighten up or get out of our house.

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
enough of this shit lock this thread already jesus