Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

External Ban Ban Appeal: Richy386

In-game Name Richy386

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? All i did was get about 20 headshots and i got autoban on the TDM server and now im ban off all your servers because of that.

Why should we lift your ban? I shouldnt get ban for being a good headshoter

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You were banned automatically for stat padding in another server, even if I were to un-ban you the second you come back in the plugin will ban you again. You need to level out your stats to a reasonable level before you can come back into our servers. Let me know when you have done that and I will unban you.

unknown.png

You were banned automatically for stat padding in another server, even if I were to un-ban you the second you come back in the plugin will ban you again. You need to level out your stats to a reasonable level before you can come back into our servers. Let me know when you have done that and I will unban you.

unknown.png
Whats stat padding? How would i level it out?

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Whats stat padding? How would i level it out?
Stat padding = boosting. We looked through your previous games and found some obvious rounds where you were boosting with a friend named 'bang_ding_oof' to level out the stats, use the weapons above with high % HSKP and play with them in public servers normally to level out the stats that are in red. Once those have been leveled back out come back to us so we can lift the ban.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
The stats have lowered but are still red. Continue to lower them, you're getting there!

XLpNm2R.png

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Getting slightly better lol, it's gonna take some time, I say use these 3 remaining guns normally for another 3-4 days, maybe a week max. I'll keep an eye on your stats and If I see them go back to normal I will let you know here!
3X9hOwa.png

Getting slightly better lol, it's gonna take some time, I say use these 3 remaining guns normally for another 3-4 days, maybe a week max. I'll keep an eye on your stats and If I see them go back to normal I will let you know here!
3X9hOwa.png
Can i get a percentile to get below so ik when im done with a certain weapon? Is it 25% and under or something