Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: SHERIFF_SPREADEM

In-game Name SHERIFF_SPREADEM

What game were you banned from? BF4

Date of ban Nov 9, 2016

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? me and another player were teemkilling each other in the helicopter and neonardo noticed and banned me

Why should we lift your ban? we werent serious and werent geting mad at each other for teemkilling and ive been getting better and not troling people and being nice in bf1

Hawx

You're Never Right!
irregardless of whether or not it was serious or in fun, we do not tolerate intentional TKing as it detracts from others being able to enjoy the gaming experience in our servers. My suggestion would be to find out what the server rules are before you start goofing off no matter where you play.

I will let Neonardo address this with you further since he is the banning admin.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
You have quite a history of team killing, racist trolling, among other things and punishes by more admins than just me. In fact, you were unbanned once before only to continue your madness next time you got in the server.

Not lifting this buddy, sorry. You're a trouble maker.

Guess the first two bans that were temporary just didn't get the point across to you. Some people never learn.

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
Oh wow, I didn't even realize that this Kek Minister was Sheriff Spreadem when I denied his application. Thought they were two separate trolls but if they're just trying to deceive us then I'll just deny them on sight.

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
This guy should be banned from BF1 if he is doing things like this, by the way. Realized he's only banned from BF4 at the moment.