Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: silencespr

Status
Not open for further replies.

silencespr

Donator
In-game Name silencespr

Have you cheated before? I don't cheat

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? tusk2112: This guy is a joke, he knows what he is doing, that's why he has screen record ready. He engages from spawn or just keeps sending tvs from spawn. After he gets engaged he records and sends in a complaint. His gaming style, was purposefully though out in which he provokes attacking him in uncap so he can get players banned.
He also flies very low back to uncap from Banana building and sits in spawn provoking an attack and most likely has his screen record on. Jawsome_Sharc and me are not friends but we are in server daily and spend hours playing, we do not agree on a lot of things, but we both agreed that he was a provocateur.
I am a donating player and i spend 99% of my time playing in your servers even when they are empty. To be banned on a snap of a finger because i was set up by clearly a provocateur and massive complainer is a red flag, you should reach out before you ban donating and top server players.

Why should we lift your ban? Because i am a good player, i don't cheat, and i follow rules unless someone else brakes them.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: attacking uncap [perm][-bZ-neonardo1][Appeal at banzore.com]

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
In the video report against you, he legit showed him waiting in uncap to spawn in the AH, then he flew up and boom, there you are waiting.

You weren't set up at all my man, you just attacked the wrong person in uncap. If you had come about this in a different manner instead of pointing fingers like a child and making up bullshit to save your own ass, then yeah you could have been unbanned.

Donating player or not, you are not above the rules.

Appeal Denied.

silencespr

Donator
In the video report against you, he legit showed him waiting in uncap to spawn in the AH, then he flew up and boom, there you are waiting.

You weren't set up at all my man, you just attacked the wrong person in uncap. If you had come about this in a different manner instead of pointing fingers like a child and making up bullshit to save your own ass, then yeah you could have been unbanned.

Donating player or not, you are not above the rules.

Appeal Denied.
Eat a dick high strong moron. watch the game play and youll see

silencespr

Donator
View attachment 7823

Lmfao, fuckin poetry right there.
what ? i didn't tk anyone, i was tk and i reported that person in return they reported me. check the chat. i never got in the chopper i was tk before getting in.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You have to fullscreen the video to see that you did that. Just in case you didnt think to do that.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You'll be waiting awhile because you are full of shit.

shot behind them with a rocket at an explosive propane tank (props to the devs for comedic placement)

Regardless, You were offered a get out of jail free card, not even a day later started stirring shit with people again. Go play someplace else

Denied and locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.