Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: WolfBrigadeT

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name WolfBrigadeT

What game were you banned from? battlefield 4

Date of ban Oct 10, 2017

Have you cheated before? never

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? un-intentional TK in metro server which is almost impossible to get one. accidentaly killed a bz and he has been booting me from matches every time he sees me.

Why should we lift your ban? i play on the server almost every night

assault

Your Daddy!
Staff member
Senior Admin
Hey Wolf, your ban is only a 1 hour ban. Please watch your tk's in the future.

It was a TK in uncap which the enemy can't get to AFTER you rode a motorcycle over to the corner I always camp in on Pearl Market and looked RIGHT at me, shot towards A a couple times, then turned and shot me standing next to you.

When it happened I said so in TS and Hawx issued a warning which gave you another point which auto banned you for an hour.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
you seem to think the rules regarding intentional TK's don't apply to you Wolf...YOU are the one digging your own grave here, not me. May I suggest you familiarize yourself with the server rules as much as possible before you get back into the server because you're not far off from a perma-ban at this rate.

We do NOT tolerate intentional TK's....period!

https://banzore.com/forums/threads/bf4-server-rules.4654/

you seem to think the rules regarding intentional TK's don't apply to you Wolf...YOU are the one digging your own grave here, not me. May I suggest you familiarize yourself with the server rules as much as possible before you get back into the server because you're not far off from a perma-ban at this rate.

We do NOT tolerate intentional TK's....period!

https://banzore.com/forums/threads/bf4-server-rules.4654/
Wow seriously? I play on these servers almost every fucking night man, and out of all maps pearl and metro your going to get tks flat out. Stop abusing the fact that your BZ that does not make you above anyone or have the right to just fuck with people. And for reference I won't be playing anymore I can't stand this one sided bullshit with admins abusing there privelages puffing there fucking chests out. Try to act like a fucking man next time instead of being a troll, this is why all the good players are leaving your servers.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
The ban was temporary. Marked as denied. Ban will expire on its own.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.