Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: YouvGotClap

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name YouvGotClap

Have you cheated before? nope

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? i just went to hard lol.

Why should we lift your ban? cause i wasnt cheating.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) kicked by admin

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
The rest of the stats compared to the KPM look fine, dial it down a little bit so this doesn't happen again.

I am curious to see the footage though, could you upload it to YouTube and post the video link in a reply here?

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
12:00 PM] YouvGotMilk: So why is it taking me forever to get unbanned even with video proof and my garbage stats yet i see consistent ban appeals being approved on the forums? i literally do nothing but play the game i just got for not even 50 hours and this happens.
[12:09 PM] YouvGotMilk:
YouTube
YouvGotMilk
PERMA FLANK (BATTLEFIELD 4)

[12:10 PM] YouvGotMilk: for video proof. 3 days ago. no response from admins. but yall will HAHA emoji and leave dislikes on the video. 10/10 experience.
[12:11 PM] neonardo1: We are very busy. Most of the approved appeals are much easier I'd imagine
[12:11 PM] neonardo1: PMing me won't accomplish much but piss me off honestly. I have a life, a real job, as do most of us. A simple bump in your thread in a friendly manner would yield the best results.
[12:11 PM] neonardo1: They do get lost/forgotten from time to time.
[12:12 PM] YouvGotMilk: if i didnt have to wait to long id agree with you. if i did see other gettin unbanned id agree with you
[12:12 PM] YouvGotMilk: you guys told me it would be 30 minutes 3 days ago
[12:12 PM] neonardo1: In the end it doesn't matter if you agree or disagree.
[12:13 PM] neonardo1: Don't be a dick and bump the forum thread as i suggested. I will try to take a look tonight after work.
[12:13 PM] YouvGotMilk: i did
[12:13 PM] YouvGotMilk: yall left haha emojis
[12:13 PM] neonardo1: It probably just got missed/forgotten which is easy to do with the volume of reports/things we deal with.
[12:13 PM] neonardo1: Anyone can do emojis or whatever. We only have 4 admins.
[12:13 PM] YouvGotMilk: one i saw playing yesterday tried to reach him nothin.
[12:14 PM] neonardo1: Because like I said, we have lives and sometimes just want to play too dude.
[12:14 PM] YouvGotMilk: lol whatever dude. if you cant run admin then give it to someone else its called responsibilities you with a job should know that. if you cant do your job what happens? . better yet fix your broken anti cheat.
[12:14 PM] neonardo1: You literally pay us nothing but act like you pay our salaries or something.
[12:15 PM] YouvGotMilk: im glad i dont
[12:15 PM] YouvGotMilk: its about money now
[12:15 PM] YouvGotMilk: thanks gg
[12:15 PM] neonardo1: lol
[12:15 PM] YouvGotMilk: find every excuse bro but a simple my bad
[12:15 PM] YouvGotMilk: i did bumb the threa
[12:15 PM] YouvGotMilk: people stil got unbanned before me
[12:15 PM] YouvGotMilk: and they made thei post the same day
[12:15 PM] neonardo1: If the system falsly banned you which is likely, then my bad. I will not apologize for the delays or whatever else you're implying.
[12:17 PM] neonardo1: Also money has nothing to do with it but I guess you're too young and inexperienced to understand that analogy.
[12:17 PM] neonardo1: So if you're done acting like an entitled brat I'm going to get back to my real job so I can get out of work on time today and potentially look into your appeal tonight when I get home.
[12:17 PM] YouvGotMilk: lol okay bro thank god 2042 is coming in 4 months
[12:18 PM] YouvGotMilk: if you cant do your job, then give it to someone who can?
[12:18 PM] neonardo1: What are you 12?
[12:18 PM] YouvGotMilk: idk seems like an "employed" person who understand that basic concept/
[12:18 PM] neonardo1: Why don't you get it?
[12:19 PM] YouvGotMilk: oh and to start insuiating im unemployed because its my weeks off is real nice btw
[12:19 PM] neonardo1: I don't care about your employment status.
[12:19 PM] YouvGotMilk: then why bring it up?
[12:19 PM] neonardo1: I've told you what's expected of you, being patient and respectful, and you don't seem to understand either.
[12:20 PM] YouvGotMilk: i have been, but when others just get to bumb ahead of the line looks real sus.

As I mentioned both in Discord and is covered in the appeal form here in the forums you are expected to be patient and respectful of which you have been neither. One of us will try to review the vid and deal with your appeal accordingly soon.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
And he continues...

[1:03 PM] YouvGotMilk: imagine thinking im wasting your time because YOU created a broken system. thanks bro. already print screened it all and a lot of people agree with me on this one. never in my life have i had to deal with this kinda bullshit. and your not a single mother so dont ever try and use your job and an excuse. YOU created this shit. if YOU arent up to the task then give it to someone else who can. all you had to do was rectify your broken homemade anti cheat, instead you cried to make yourself a victim cause "you have a job" and then you call me the 12 year old? lol okay princess. thank god 2042 is coming out soon.

If you really must know, your appeal video was being passed around in our admin channel in Discord because one of our admins thought it looked a little funny. We subsequently shared it with BF4DB and BA who think it also looks a little weird but is fine most likely.

Ultimately your appeal was going to be approved but seeing as how you couldn't follow any of the rules of appeals or take my simple advice from discord to shut up and be patient your appeal is denied.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
sounds like your just a bitch who power abused. i wonder if it acutally has something to do with our previous convo?

Everything is posted above out in the open for all to see. Everyone can come to their own conclusions I guess.

"like all the faggot had to do was log in and rectify his broken anti cheats mistake. instead this goof tried to take a high road and waste both of our time writting his little im the victim cause i have a job speech". that sums you up. anyways other servers to play on. and im gonna be posting the WHOLE story on the other forums and facebook groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.