Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: yungjettt

In-game Name yungjettt

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? KPM False Positive

Why should we lift your ban? Haven't played the game in a while, forgot this ban existed tbh. Was a full shanghai server at prime time.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Considering this is your third time appealing a KPM ban, and we have told you to be mindful and to dial it back.

It seems you aren't listening so I'm going to deny this appeal.

untitled.png
I followed these instructions to a T. Never farmed the servers unless they were full and backed off if they started emptying. The only map this happens on is shanghai, usually on C flag. After reinstalling following a ~2 month break I forgot what automatic bans were on what server and triggered this one with pretty lax gunning on shanghai.

Could someone else take a look at this? Long time player on your servers.

Thanks.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Only break I see you taking is a 23 day break in December, before that you had received 2 auto KPM bans already on bZ servers there's no way you should've forgotten that I have a terrible memory and I would've remembered that.

Correct on Neo's response to 'if the server isn't full, back off please'

However, in your second KPM ban appeal (https://banzore.com/forums/threads/ban-appeal-jetttle.7424/) , Salsa told you to dial it back.

Whether you forgot what auto bans were on what servers is a personal problem, you were told twice to dial it back.

My answer is appeal denied.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
After some time with the other admins we have discussed we will give you one more chance.

Unbanned, don't do it again.

Just wanna make sure I'm not spreading disinformation. Can you clarify what doing it again means? Is triggering the KPM limiter on a full bZ server instantly bannable, or after repeated offences?

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Just wanna make sure I'm not spreading disinformation. Can you clarify what doing it again means? Is triggering the KPM limiter on a full bZ server instantly bannable, or after repeated offences?
Repeated offenses. The threshold is set as high as we're able to set it. I'd raise it more if we could because our goal is not to ban skilled players but at some point it does get into farming territory and it's annoying for us to have to constantly deal with.