Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Ban this horrible mouth guy

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
> Fucking ukrainian flag. I will love so much when your jewish president will be executed live on RT.

BladeRX9's BF4 chat message is racist because it suggests that he hates Ukrainian people and wishes harm on them. It also implies that being Jewish is a bad thing and that its ok to wish harm on someone because they are that religion/ethnicity.
Goofy ahh purple havin' grimmace lookin' ahh boiiiiii shitass sensitive lightfoot havin' ahh boi

Petition to remove all rules except for rule 1.

Adarro-Fel

Donator
that cringe is actually, at its core, the sensation felt when the human rights of an American sovereign citizen are infringed upon. US Citizens losing their god-given inalienable right to be racist on random video games without being moderated or banned by BF4 server admin, is one of the great tragedies of the modern world.

the cringe sound, is similar to the sound of world’s smallest violin playing the BF4 soundtrack main theme song.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
@Adarro-Fel

If you are truly worried about the rights of yourself as an "American sovereign citizen" then why not exercise your rights?

Go set up your own BF4 server and apply the rules you want or no rules at all.

But at this point it should be clear to you that those of us who 1) have applied for membership here and 2) pay $10 or more every month to keep the lights on like it the way it is.

Adarro-Fel

Donator
@Adarro-Fel

If you are truly worried about the rights of yourself as an "American sovereign citizen" then why not exercise your rights?
Shhh, my previous post was deep-undercover ironic sarcasm, I'm waiting to see if the free speech crowd takes the bait.

@Adarro-Fel

Go set up your own BF4 server and apply the rules you want or no rules at all.

But at this point it should be clear to you that those of us who 1) have applied for membership here and 2) pay $10 or more every month to keep the lights on like it the way it is.
I do 100% agree with the current "No racism" rule (see previous page in thread), even though its not popular with some of the anti-rule snowflake people.
I also donate because I agree with the server and its rules. Honestly, I'd leave this community if the "no racism" rule wasn't in place.

Last edited:
Agree with @adarro here -- clear antisemitism, which should fall under the "no racism" rule.

This isn't a social platform, where the goal and purpose is self-expression. It's a place to play games and have a good time -- at least that's what I think it *can* be, at its best. Allowing this kind of comment really creates a toxic place where fun & friendships can't happen.

Personally I think this must extend to racist and antisemitic insults, (((memes))) and badges as well, neo-nazi shit, etc.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Agree with @adarro here -- clear antisemitism, which should fall under the "no racism" rule.

This isn't a social platform, where the goal and purpose is self-expression. It's a place to play games and have a good time -- at least that's what I think it *can* be, at its best. Allowing this kind of comment really creates a toxic place where fun & friendships can't happen.

Personally I think this must extend to racist and antisemitic insults, (((memes))) and badges as well, neo-nazi shit, etc.

In regards to chat, I have said it a thousand times and I will say it a thousand more. We aren't here to police the chat, we are here to keep the cheaters and team griefers out. There is no accomplishing such a thing as keeping idiots from saying dumb shit on the internet. Dumb shit is said every hour, every minute, every second, of every day.

This is why we implemented a chat filter.
Look how many appeals have come out of it:

https://banzore.com/forums/search/245162/?page=5&q=chat+filter&o=date

Without the chat filter the reports would be through the roof; adversely, banning every moron on the internet would cause appeals to go through the roof...

It's a matter of what is going to allow myself and the other staff the time to be able to enjoy the game with the community. If we sat and watched chat all day waiting for someone to say something stupid, we'd be here all day. And tomorrow, and the day after, and so on.

There really is no way to enforce this, no matter what is done it is bound to make somebody upset.

Please, pretty please, play the game and don't listen to every 5 year old on the internet.

"Rated M for Mature"

what ever happened to sticks and stones? if you don't like what someone says on an M-Rated video game, then close the chat. the game is for adults. adults curse, complain, and express their opinions. be the bigger man, simply IGNORE it, and move on with your day. ffs they're just words.....

so many snowflakes today think everyone's opinion matters (when it actually doesn't)