Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Battlefield 1 DirectX Error

Popas13

-bZ- Member
This is a known issue, and a fix is on its way, apparently today.

Getting A DirectX Function Error In Battlefield 1? A Fix Is Coming
1477056628-7840.jpg

The release of Battlefield 1 is already upon us and the reviews for the game, which have been pouring in for the past few days, have been nothing less than positive. The game is being praised for bringing back some elements from Battlefield Bad Company 2 and refining the current model even further. Most users have been having an uninterrupted playing experience as the game is very well optimized but there have been reports from quite a few users on Reddit and Battlefield forums about a certain Direct X Error.

Users who are facing the error have reported that the game crashes every few minutes with the following error: DirectX Function "GetDeviceRemovedReason" failed with DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG. GPU: "Nvidia GeForce GTX XXX". After some research, it has been found that the error is limited to users of Nvidia cards, and even more specifically, the GTX 680, 770 and 960 along with SLI setups.

This error makes the game unplayable and the users are supremely dismayed. The error seems to have been traced back to a driver issue so Dice is not to blame for this. Different users have tried various fixes with varying results but none of them has been stable or consistent enough to be defined as a proper solution.

The essential issue is with the drivers and sure enough, NVIDIA Corporation (NASDAQ:NVDA) will be releasing GameReady drivers for the game later today which should fix all the different issues users are facing and optimize the game even further. An Nvidia Rep confirmed earlier today that they had received the new drivers and would be available online very soon. So if you're facing this issue, we suggest you hold out for a few hours until the new drivers are available; those should resolve this pesky error.

http://www.thecountrycaller.com/282...ction-error-in-battlefield-1-a-fix-is-coming/

Hawx

You're Never Right!
this has been my issue, I certainly hope this does fix it or I am out $80 and unable to play...

I haven't had this issue- yet I would just revert back to a working driver- plus nvidia already release 2 updates so check it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk