Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Battlefield 1 Ratings

Popas13

-bZ- Member
Scores are out of ten unless otherwise noted.

Battlefield 1 Ratings

GamingTrend – 9.5
Time – 4.5/5
The Sixth Axis – 8
God is a Geek – 10
Digital Spy – 4.5/5
Xbox Achievements – 9
Game Revolution – 4.5/5
GameSpot – 9
MeriStation – 8.8
Forbes – 8
Metro – 8
GamesRadar - 4/5
Hardcore Gamer – 4/5
Polygon – 9
MetaCritic - 9 Metascore

Battlefield 4 Ratings In Comparison

GamingTrend - 8 ... -1.5
Polygon - 7.5 ... -1.5
GameSpot - 8 ... -1
GamesRadar - 4.5/5 ... +.5
MetaCritic - 8.5 Metascore ... -.5

Dots

-bZ- Forum WHORE!
-bZ- Member
I find it hard to believe given what people have said and what I've seen personally.

Then again, I have to remind myself to take "ratings" from "professionals" with a grain a salt.

Popas13

-bZ- Member
I don't know what game you guys are playing. I am playing the GOTY. The Campaign is even interesting, which is a change. The game has a feel geared towards WW1 and I think they pulled it off well.

Sean_Guy262

-bZ- Member
Donator
I haven't had a chance yet to put in solid time with my schedule.. and despite my SLI 760's feeling ancient now, I'm liking what I see so far. Much better launch than 3/4. Give it 3 months to make leaps in some balancing issues. Gonna pick up a 1080 today :)

GenBradley

-bZ- Member
After a few days of not liking the mechanics and the way it plays overall compared to past titles, I'm finally used to it and really like the game-play. The single player campaign id even enjoyable. The graphics look great in 4k on my 1070 so Sean your really gonna like this with a 1080.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
I would enjoy it more if I could actually play the game without getting kicked with errors from DirectX related to my GPU...