Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

BF V

Hardersoft

-bZ- Member
Donator
Played it for a couple of minutes this morning. Way too early to give a review. Nice graphics, although it seems they wanted to make it "very busy". Might just have to get used to it. I'll give more input after I play the "alpha" a little more.

TwoTabs

-bZ- Member
Donator
Game runs very well, at least for me. 100 fps on ultra.

Hardersoft

-bZ- Member
Donator
But, seriously. It reminds me of when I first played the BF4 beta and how painfully slow "Siege of Shanghai" was to load. Also, the BF4 version was choppy as hell. It took them a long time and several updates to fix the net code before they gave up on patching it. I never bought BF1. But, I did play the beta. BF V reminds me more of BF1 than BF4 does. Some have said that this is EA's last chance after the BF1 tragedy. I'm not sure about that. One other thing. It looks like I may not be able to run both BF4 and BF V on the same SSD. My puter only has (1) 250 GB SSD, and a 1 Terra Byte conventional drive. It will be hard waiting for the game to load if I install it on the "big" drive. The only positive is I have almost an unlimited swap file space to run the game.

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator
I got a key too but just wondering if this is just a marketing ploy to get you to get then game that you may otherwise wait on.

SKalber

-bZ- Member
They have done betas for years. I think it is dual purpose, a load/bug finding test and a sneak peak or marketing move.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Popas13

-bZ- Member
I went and got this pre ordered. I went on a game buying spree. Pre ordered this, Fallout 76, and Metro Exodus. I also got the other two Metros Redux, a rpg called Elex, PUBG, and Far Cry 5. And I picked up the Banner Saga trilogy for my Switch. All set on games for awhile.

Last edited:

TwoTabs

-bZ- Member
Donator
I'm free during the evenings and Saturday and Sunday. Add me on Steam.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Badazzt

-bZ- Member
Im going to be testing WORLD WAR 3 it seems to have a better feel to it... just need to get it in hand .

TwoTabs

-bZ- Member
Donator
I added you, Just a FYI for everyone. The BF 5 release date has been pushed back to Nov 20th. That could a good thing though

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

TwoTabs

-bZ- Member
Donator
Im going to be testing WORLD WAR 3 it seems to have a better feel to it... just need to get it in hand.
\

I saw it was early access in Steam, When can you actually buy it to play during early access? it doesn't say. It looks sweet

Badazzt

-bZ- Member
They are going to be testing it soon . you can sign up for the testing on thier web site.
It looks good as of now ... i have high hopes for it

i really liked a lot about what world war 3 has to offer except that its based on the unreal engine which just feels outdated and clumsy. Im afraid it will feel very similar to squad or pubg. i loved the bf5 demo and will definitely be keeping my pre order or cancel it if theres a blackfriday sale :)

Last edited: