Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

-bZ- Flasks/Knives?

YoshiBishi

-bZ- Code Monkey
Donator
Hm, is it possible to make it black and white only without looking too bad?

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Let me talk to my wife about making just an outline of that graphic, in black, so there is no color, just an outline.

BIGWILL

-bZ- Member
Donator
CR8Z said:
Let me talk to my wife about making just an outline of that graphic, in black, so there is no color, just an outline.
then do the same thing in red and send them both to me

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Can I get the vector file that was used to make the patch? The patch is a bit tough to work with.

Where we at on this. Did we get any of the original logo on a Flask? I don't care if it is 40$ or whatever. Just let me know Yosh.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I'm looking for the original art file that we used to make the patch. Wiz posted scans of the patch, but my wife needs a vector file? versus a raster file?

I got ideas but she keeps asking for these other files.

YoshiBishi

-bZ- Code Monkey
Donator
Yea, vector would be nice. Raster files are jpgs, etc =/. My guy prefers vectors as well. The out lining on the one Wiz posted is a bit off. The dark thick outline doesn't go all the way around. I don't know if that matters to you guys. It is also missing the crosshair! We might have to redesign a black and white logo, maybe something with inverse colors of the black and white one Wiz posted? Black White.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Ok, how about this? We can add little items in the skull, but I think this is a good start.

banzore.png