Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

-bZ- Flasks/Knives?

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
And it certainly doesn't have to be that knife. Everyone can pick a knife that they like and fits their budget.

Or perhaps we can have another contest....

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Yosh, what say we do a knife, and put it up on the store for sale? Is there a bulk discount that we could take advantage of, or can people order one and we can do them on a cash up front, custom made?

What part of the knife can they engrave?

YoshiBishi

-bZ- Code Monkey
Donator
Yosh, what say we do a knife, and put it up on the store for sale? Is there a bulk discount that we could take advantage of, or can people order one and we can do them on a cash up front, custom made?

What part of the knife can they engrave?
I don't think there is a bulk discount, his prices are pretty reasonable. 

We can do cash up front and custom made.  If it is the same logo every time, then it will be roughly the same price as long as it is the same size.  If you want me to engrave like a 5 foot long knife, then yea, it will cost more!

They can engrave any part of the knife.

This is their site, check out some of their other work for inspiration on other things you might want engraved (like gun parts, holsters, drinking glasses, etc.)

http://caddgraphics.com/

He has been a bit busy with other projects, but the flasks should be done tomorrow or Wednesday!

Last edited by a moderator:

YoshiBishi

-bZ- Code Monkey
Donator
We can ship it to my guy to engrave and then he can ship it out to one of us.

Last edited by a moderator:

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Let's come up with a graphic, figure out how we want them, and then set an order up.

Kratos

-bZ- Member
Donator
Would our BF4 emblem, that was the contest winner. be to much for cadd graphics?

Just day dreaming of a small to mid size axe type of weapon, with that stamp would be a nice present to myself.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Graphics art department, ACTIVATE!!!

Can we get a little graphic to go on the knife blade? Either "-bZ-" or "BANZORE"?

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
Why not make a bunch of the knives and the winner of the forthcoming knife fight gets to keep em all?

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Cuz' these will be about $150 or so per knife, not including shipping. 

I might be able to spring for one of them to donate to the club, but a bunch is a bunch of money.

Usually, we try and use these items to raise money for the club. A member will donate the item, and another member will buy it, with the proceeds going to the club. 

YoshiBishi

-bZ- Code Monkey
Donator
If you send me the image and size, they can give an exact quote by doing a dry run on their machine.