Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

-bZ- Flasks/Knives?

YoshiBishi

-bZ- Code Monkey
Donator
I know a guy who has this awesome business of laser etching. He basically has a machine that prints the designs on whatever you want.

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in -bZ- flasks or knives as a promotional item?

Here is the logo that pinecone submitted.

7kKRdZe.jpg

Maybe even some of the metal SteelSeries gaming mouse pads?

Update:

Here is the one with the -bZ- skull. This one will cost $20 shipped!

2aQYaGS.jpg

YoshiBishi

-bZ- Code Monkey
Donator
Flasks have arrived, sent the above image to the engraver. He requests a vector file, but he will see if he can modify our jpg to work. Will keep you guys updated.

YoshiBishi

-bZ- Code Monkey
Donator
Apparently the guy is a graphics expert, he added in more people/grass on the sides so that it will fill the entire flask width-wise! I will have pictures and price as soon as possible.

YoshiBishi

-bZ- Code Monkey
Donator
Does anyone have a nice copy of our original logo?

I did one using Pinecone's logo. If anyone could post up a clean copy of our original logo, preferably in black/white or just an outline, I can send it in to have it engraved.

dvZinkz.jpg

Spartan

-bZ- Member
YoshiBishi said:
Does anyone have a nice copy of our original logo?I did one using Pinecone's logo. If anyone could post up a clean copy of our original logo, preferably in black/white or just an outline, I can send it in to have it engraved.

dvZinkz.jpg
sick whats the price!

YoshiBishi

-bZ- Code Monkey
Donator
Pretty damn expensive for the full logo unfortunately =/. They used this goop on it and then hit it with a laser to bond it to the flask. They didn't want to engrave it into the flask because it might mess up the structural integrity and cause leaks in the future.

For this logo, it is going to be $40 + shipping :( . Apparently the goop is like $110 a bottle. They said if we got a logo that didn't require as much goop (less black ink), it would be a ton cheaper, maybe even $20 for a flask. It cost $38 worth of the goop and labor for them to engrave just this one!

I don't really want to charge $40 a flask, unless you guys really want them. All proceeds will go to -bZ- funds of course. I'd love for someone to post up the official -bZ- logo in black or in outline form so I can request a quote. He said that if it was a smaller logo and didn't take up the entire side of the flask, it would be as cheap as $15-$20 to engrave.

YoshiBishi

-bZ- Code Monkey
Donator
I am told that it is chemically bonded, so it won't rub off, unless you took some sandpaper to it.

It will work on metal mousepads, but not cloth ones. The flask was extremely hot after the laser engraving and cloth mousepads won't survive. The piece of cloth he had the flask sitting on vaporized when the laser went off the edge of the flask!

This is probably the only mousepad that would work. I'll ask him about hard plastic mousepads.

http://steelseries.com/products/surfaces/steelseries-sx

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Do you think it would interfere with the mouse laser?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

YoshiBishi

-bZ- Code Monkey
Donator
CR8Z said:
Do you think it would interfere with the mouse laser?Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
I would put the logo on a corner so it isn't in the main usable area.