Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Carrier Assault

Would you guys ever consider throwing a couple of random rounds in on HC or one of the other servers..
Miss this mode...
Plus i still need like 10 ribbons for it.. LMFAO
Among others..

A HC all map all mode (maybe exclude modes that other servers cover, e.g. conquest, rush, tdm) would be interesting. But some modes/maps need 64 players (like carrier assault) or the maps are nearly empty... meanwhile other modes like defuse/oblit are fine with like 10-20 people. Maybe could make a mixed mode server excluding existing modes, but have the maps/modes be dependent on server population. I would be down to play defuse sometime, that mode is fun. Carrier assault and other modes could be fun on the random occasion too....

Just keep in mind that Dice really phoned in the CTF/Oblit maps and very they're unbalanced. They tend to devolve into base camping/vehicle stealing bonanza and not a lot of actual ptfo.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
We've been known to mix in carrier assault on server #1 every now and then when there's demand.
Oh? Please let me know whenever this happens would love to play a mode that mixes it up a bit lol

LMFAO and there is a titty bit of interest so far.
Deftly count me in when this happens.