Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Cheating in BF4 - An Overview

@UnoDosi what if you know as every time the sus player is spectated he cant match his "normal" kill ratio??? is that a get GUD situation?? 1 guy is good for almost a 4 to 1 ratio most days but spectated can match a 1 to 1 ratio?????

I would think that the best course of action would be to build up a record of "pre-spectator results" and "post-spectator results". One could then build a reasonably large set to show a strong correlation to spectating and a decline in results.

That said, it would still be correlation and indirect evidence and short of a god-level data set or otherwise, I doubt that Banzore would issue a ban. (I am a mere player and have no affiliation with banzore nor knowledge of their internal policies.)

(AKA: I assume that Banzore's level of determination is probably somewhere akin to a video game version of "beyond a reasonable doubt" lol. Maybe more than "by a preponderance of the vidence" but less than "beyond a reasonable doubt". lol )

build the evidence and present when you believe it is enough and is in a tangible form, even if indirect.

I would think that the best course of action would be to build up a record of "pre-spectator results" and "post-spectator results". One could then build a reasonably large set to show a strong correlation to spectating and a decline in results.

That said, it would still be correlation and indirect evidence and short of a god-level data set or otherwise, I doubt that Banzore would issue a ban. (I am a mere player and have no affiliation with banzore nor knowledge of their internal policies.)

(AKA: I assume that Banzore's level of determination is probably somewhere akin to a video game version of "beyond a reasonable doubt" lol. Maybe more than "by a preponderance of the vidence" but less than "beyond a reasonable doubt". lol )

build the evidence and present when you believe it is enough and is in a tangible form, even if indirect.
yes but that would be work. personally id rather just make a thread and bitch about it

RipeSnipe

-bZ- Member
326xdk increased his bullet accuracy to 25% now

youre reporting somebody who is a legit player with over 60,000 kills with just the ace 23 alone. you misunderstand the various bugs of spectator mode and think these bugs are evidence of cheating. I cannot reply to your complaint so I am telling you here.

when you pick up a map specific pick up weapon, your character glitches out in spectator mode (what you said "what was that" to)
you are also not seeing where he/she is actually aiming due to lag/ping between both players. this is exaggerated in vehicles. welcome to a 10 year old game and coding. please become more familiar with these quirks, ask questions here, plenty of people will educate you if you attempt to learn.

This post is for informative purposes only, there's no "credit" in code analysis, this is some pretty basic entry level stuff.

Took the time to paraphrase a YouTube video, recycle parts of the video and then try to get credit for it.

The information comes from multiple sources including a popular cheating forum (where parts of the BF4 code has been reverse engineered and is consistently discussed there), promo materials from a popular & currently undetectable ESP in use today, a pay-to-play company's multi-hack product information, and my own research. The Youtube video you're referring to is nothing special and only touches on the matter.

These third-party clients using stream-powered input mapping is currently undetectable, widely used, and is discussed openly in cheating forums. BF4 is one of the games where there are numerous options available due to it's age and now partially open sourced code as opposed to other games.

This is the current situation we're in with BF4, you can choose to deny it if you wish but it doesn't make it go away.

Last edited: