Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from 2010end about player BillieEilishGOOD

Who are you reporting? BillieEilishGOOD

Date of incident Aug 18, 2020

Which server were you on? ! bZ #1 -- 60Hz HARDCORE -- ALL MAPS + DLC -- BANZORE.COM

Describe the incident uses some kind of wallhack; frequently goes on 15+ killing sprees specifically with the scout helis. Not a very good player, hence the occasional death even despite hacking, usually from someone eventually needing to ram with a jet.

while being in a heli, they appear to be able to see players through the level geometry itself and will already be aiming at someone for an instant kill with the 7.62 miniguns the moment the heli rises over a ridge. They have also spent some time in fighter jets similarly going on anti-infantry killstreaks.

At first I just assumed it was a decent player playing at a really high resolution, but the multiple instances of getting instant kills on random infantry the moment they rise over a ridge on Hainan Resort, or instakills in the elevator through the window at the second floor of the hotel, really just got me going considering there were only like 20 people in the server at the time which already makes dealing with vehicles difficult by itself; so of course the team Billie was on had all the flags.

This person has played on this server fairly regularly for weeks now and I have seen their name quite often.
I don't know anything about hacks or how Billie has regularly avoided autodetection by PB, but apparently no one has reported them yet.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Stat-wise nothing looks out of line. We're going to need some video or other hard evidence to prove anything here, if there is anything malicious going on.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Right, but just because someone reports them does not mean that they are cheating. I have personally spectated them on multiple occasions and have not found anything out of the ordinary except that they are mainlining vehicle play. What we are asking for is proof from spectating that there is hacking involved. I will continue to look out, but I miss things since I have 7 servers to look at every day on my free time at that. If you catch something I do not see, please send it here. Until then, its just a skilled individual.

i think you're only looking for obvious kill hacks and aimbot snapping if you can't see how Billie is cheating. They can see players through the level, as if 3D spotting were on - which it isn't.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I am very well aware how wall-hacking works. I am saying we need evidence of such. We will not put in a ban anywhere without exact proof of wrongdoing. That is not how it works here and has never worked that way. If you want to assist, please I thank you for it. If not, then we will look but at this time given the stats it looks like fair play.

well I can't and won't supply that video, i just thought maybe ya'll would like to keep those server donation's coming in by making sure hackers don't encourage people to play elsewhere. Seeing as there was no mention of Billie in the forums prior to this, I've done my due diligence of filing a basic report and notifying you of what to look for.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
We need evidence to ban unless the stats are extremely blatant. We appreciate you bringing this person to our eyes and as mentioned before we will keep an eye out. But video evidence is always appreciated and will help speed things up. If you suspect someone is cheating it's always best to spectate immediately with a recording software such as OBS, Shadowplay, xbox gamebar etc.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You are welcome to do whatever you please. Thank you for playing on our servers!
We do not ban without just cause and do not ban on "feelings". Cold hard proof is what we need. If you are not satisfied with this, I cannot help there. You are welcome to help but if you do not want to, that's fine too.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
And I have multiple times. If there is nothing else for you to add I thank you for your input.

Have a good one.

I'm not a mod here, but but a couple weeks ago I personally spectated ellish for an entire round (because he killed me several times in what I thought was an incredibly sus way). I didn't see anything incredibly out of the ordinary while spectating him. I could have missed something, but multiple people have spectated him and haven't seen much. Banzore only bans with hard evidence which keeps more people happier than not. Banning without hard proof sets a terrible precedent.

you're making it sound like an admin can't simply spectate billie and instead requires a jury of group approval objective video evidence for everyone to see as if it were an open court, or keep failing at trying to frame me as wanting billie banned on feelings alone when I have only suggested spectating them, as if the original contents of my report and mention of instant kills (as if billie had access to 3D spotting + minimap in hardcore) were otherwise made up - yet in reality there are now 2 others besides me who have admitted to having reason enough to suspect Billie, as well as Billie having also been reported on TBG in a completely different scenario.
All I'm saying is that I don't record gameplay footage so I can't supply video evidence myself; but this person has played fairly frequently on bz#1 so it shouldn't be hard to see them in game sooner or later.

RazorBites

Donator
He has 1,064h play and normal stats admin has said he's spectated him. he might very well be using ESP the way you describe his kills. but unless someone provides hard Proof unedited video from spectator view this report is next to useless.

It doesn't require a jury. It requires one of our multiple admins to see hard evidence. The fact that people who aren't even admins are telling you that they have spectated and saw nothing suspicious should tell you something. His stats aren't crazy, people HAVE spectated him, and multiple people haven't encountered any suspicious behavior. I don't believe you are asking the admins to ban him on feelings alone, but Banzore requires hard evidence to ban someone, which we haven't seen. And since you cannot record video, and multiple people within the clan including an admin have spectated and seen nothing suspicious, this report is not actionable until evidence is found. An admin above said he would keep an eye on the guy, but beyond that you shouldn't expect anything more.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
I've specd him before too and also saw nothing. Just a vehicle tryhard IMO.

Wallhacks are tough to catch in video if the people are half decent with them.

He's cheating for sure. I got his screenshot that he posted on a Vietnamese BF facebook group. Seems like he forgot to turn off the cheats and its overlays were still being displayed.
89896294_2679157092181696_2068392198906314752_o.jpg

RazorBites

Donator
Well Dam! that's going to be hard one to explain tho could be photoshopped you should of provided the link to the page, I could literally cp those onto a SS that said looks good to me notice the Spanish/maybe menu his ammo 0 heath 0 so he's definitely in a menu of some bs hack

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I agree with razor, definitely got him if it’s legit. Please provide the Facebook link if possible!