Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from CriscoCube about player banzore server error

Who are you reporting? banzore server error

Date of incident Mar 12, 2021

Which server were you on? 7

Describe the incident If I chat, including commands such as !top10 I get instant kicked from the server stating that I am "permanently muted".

Reviewing the past several pages of chat logs going back yesterday and further I see no reason why I would be permanently muted. Seems like a bug of some sort.

Thanks for sorting this out.

Reviewing the chat log in the past days I see none of this. I even told people it is worth buying VIP if they want to avoid being auto balanced.

I've been more talkative about the multiple of problems in banzore including the endorsement of trolling by bz members, but I've not done this in game.

What happened to no badmining? Not moderating chat? Looks like banzore is turning into exactly what you claimed to be trying to avoid... a group of trolls and badmins.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
1615598490304.png
1615598498157.png
1615598504902.png
1615598511430.png
1615598518351.png
1615598621026.png
1615598856575.png

You go around acting like you own the place. You criticize anything you disagree with as if it is literally ruining your life. You act like our admins should be at your side 24/7 for reports.

I figured out why you have such a problem with griefing - it's because you rub EVERYONE this way. It's not just me, it's not just bZ members, it's general players. We've let this issue fester for far to long and this is the end of it. We're all here to have fun and we're all sick of your drama. You claim we're the drama, but you are the common denominator here. Where Crisco and his crew is, there's drama.

And as for your anti-BFAT, anti-anything-neo-changes tirade, go pound sand. You don't even know half the effort that myself and many others put into the game to keep it going for morons like you who don't appreciate anything.

You seriously need to be a bit more humble dude.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Preach!!!

So one line about me saying you can donate at banzore.com but bz gets plenty of money so its not needed is enough to be permanently muted?

Meanwhile me saying I would never join banzore because it has trolls... which is 100% true... results in a permanent mute? for stating my opion like once? I never attacked banzore or tell ppl to not donate. Kinda seems like you mute me from stating the simple truth about things.

Ah looks like you foudn the one and only time i shitalked banzore... because i was literall badmined and muted for literally nothing.

I've only ever tried to make the rush server a fun place to play. There is no admin there so ofc I need to make a shit ton of reports. The few times you neo have played there you almost always perma ban someone... someone teamkills you once and gets a perma ban... someone teamkills regulars in rush time over time match over match, they get a warning weeks later... ofc rush players are fucking annoyed at banzore admins for doing the bare minimum possible and then the ADMINS THEMSELVES go on to troll people for making reports and for trying to improve the server.... what a joke.

Also lets look at your best evidence possible for me saying against donating....

60 - i cant justify donating for myself.. this is true, im not telling ppl not to donating just saying that i cannot justify donating to at troll clan that literally does nothing to improve the server i play on (rush)
61 - other thread long ago and your privat emessages, you pay $350 for the game servers and geto $1200 a month in donations... this is a simple true fact, nothing more, are you afraid of facts and truth?
5 - me telling someone where they can donate when they ask, i provide the fucking URL to how they can donate... i note you dont need to donate, but you cut the other part of convo that i screenshot saying its worth donating if you want the VIP... bz doesnt NEED the money but you can donate if you want and heres the website how to donate... wow better mute me for telling ppl where to fucking donate... big bad crisco at it again
49 - every positive suggestion that nearly all rush regulars agree with is met by trolling from banzore regulars, members and admins... so this is yet again a simple fact, does the truth hurt?
81 - again, banzore is full of trolls, i wouldn't join... one message out of tens of thousands in 700+ hours played... and apparently you don't moderate chat but one tiny message of me not sucking the banzore cock is worth of a mute?
40 - ah yes, me suggesting people reply to a forum post to add a map to the rotation, my god what a troll i am!

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
I told you to stop recruiting people to your discord out of our servers.

1615601050947.png

Attachments

• 1615600993264.png
    1615600993264.png
    111 KB · Views: 15