Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint from Dustin about player Yomommasflapjack

In-game Name Yomommasflapjack

Date of incident Mar 11, 2018

What game were you playing? BF4

Which server were you on? Banzore HC

Describe the incident I am playing on the server and asking for help from bz outlaw and all he says is things like fuck off and i dont care about you. I repay my team kills once in a while and he server admin kills me but does nothing to correct team mates that constantly c4 my tanks or team kill me. Yes i can be difficult at times but numerous people on the server ask for help from him on the server and he/she acts like god telling people off and threatening to boot people, even as i am writing this i see him punishing me for false things even tho i am not even playing the game. Please help me and the other players in this server have fun again free from harassment

Hawx

You're Never Right!
If you need assistance from a different Admin, please feel free to join us in Teamspeak to discuss the ongoing issues at hand.

-bZ-Outlaw

-bZ- Member
Donator
@Slash5.0 this is the guy again, id like to see the chat logs where i supposedly told him to fuck off, and when they show that i never said that, id like this kid to be punished accordingly.

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
Hi all. I dealt with this issue in game. Not sure what the issue with outlaw and yomomma is but from the logs I did not see outlaw tell you to fuk off. That having been said, I was the one that punished you. As I explained in team speak, we take complaints very seriously especially About our members. I also take VERY seriously someone causing discord in our server. I appreciate you playing in our server but I'm sure at the same time you can apprciate the need to keep the server free from constant rants and rages that cause discord And chaos in the gaming environment. Work out your issues with outlaw and game on.

On a side note: we do not punish players for lying lol I did issue a point in game for disrespecting an admin.