Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from pipelin21 about player LukasHFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are you reporting? LukasHFS

Date of incident Aug 19, 2020

Which server were you on? OP LOCKER CONQUEST LARGE

Describe the incident i want to report this annoying hacker who is just spamming the trigger like crazy and killing everywhere, giving headshot through the smoke and killing player even when they are not even in the sights and you can see in the second video the last guy he killed.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Fair thee well Pipelin21

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Pipelin, He's just being friendly and wishing you the best in the future. You really need to calm down.

I'm sorry men for me it was very offensive to be rejected to be part of a clan, even when I tried to help the clan and the server to report hackers and I was also willing to give donations, for me the truth was not fair and it was a bit disappointing Because nobody took the task of knowing who I am and the times I tried to talk to people in the discord, nobody answered me, so how can you meet people if when you try to talk to them and know them, nobody answers, you just stop insisting, that is everything ,

I'm sorry men for me it was very offensive to be rejected to be part of a clan, even when I tried to help the clan and the server to report hackers and I was also willing to give donations, for me the truth was not fair and it was a bit disappointing Because nobody took the task of knowing who I am and the times I tried to talk to people in the discord, nobody answered me, so how can you meet people if when you try to talk to them and know them, nobody answers, you just stop insisting, that is everything ,
I really wish you the best of luck out there pipeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.