Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint from SpiffyTacoSauces about player xLION79x

Who are you reporting? xLION79x

Date of incident Aug 19, 2020

Which server were you on? BZ#6

Describe the incident This low level character (level 36, though 247fairplay shows him having 530+ hours in BF4) was absolutely dominating and getting some very dodgy shots on me. But, it's Metro so I didn't think anything of it. Then some teammates started complaining about him as well, so I went spectator.

There are quite a few real snappy shots and spraying that doesn't make sense. There was some other kind of snappy shots I left out only cause it's hard to tell what is actual snappiness and what is spectator mode being stupid. I also made the big mistake of calling him out twice while recording, cause both times after I said he was probably hacking he went idle for 30 or so seconds, then would play like crap for a couple deaths.

The first clip could have just been dumb Metro luck, who knows.
The second clip right around 17-18 seconds you can see him snap back to target with the pistol.
The third clip needs no explanation, even if the other guy he started shooting at was spotted nobody has reflexes that good through smoke.

The final clip I think shows it the best though it has been years since I've spectated an actual aimbotter so maybe I am just over reacting to a very good level 36 player, lol.

Here is the video clip, this was all from one round of Metro. Naturally he left after that round and never said a word, and I was too lazy to try and follow him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46o_2UcZ7ys

Hawx

You're Never Right!
video links?

I watched the one you posted, def fishy, especially around the 1:10 mark with the snap on and off target

I just put all 3 clips in that one video. Felt it was easier that way lol
Like I said, I kinda goofed when I called him out on it twice in spectator mode. Before the first time calling him out he was going like 30-2 or something like that. Soon as I called him out on it he died 4 or 5 times. Same with the second time. Like he thought if I saw him die and play like crap I would stop monitoring him.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
A few dodgy shots, I can't handle this rn due to personal things going on at the moment but I would also mention, try to refrain from calling them out while spectating them. 1) It gets the server going in chat, and 2) they'll typically turn off the cheats if they have half a brain cell and no more evidence for you. If you also do a report while spectating use /report and not !report so it doesn't show up in chat.

A few dodgy shots, I can't handle this rn due to personal things going on at the moment but I would also mention, try to refrain from calling them out while spectating them. 1) It gets the server going in chat, and 2) they'll typically turn off the cheats if they have half a brain cell and no more evidence for you. If you also do a report while spectating use /report and not !report so it doesn't show up in chat.
Yea I don't know why my stupid head kept calling him out. I think at that point I was just tired and not thinking straight, lol. I'll keep the /report in mind though, didn't know that was a thing! :)

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
All good when I first started doing it I made the mistake of calling them out or something as well so you're not alone! :)

At 00:53 he was shooting directly at a wall, nothing there for pretty much a full clip. Maybe esp said there was someone there.. wish spectator would show these things sometimes.