Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Copperpin's report

I suppose it was. I just mentioned the specific terminology used by psychologists and instead I get called a pedophile sympathizer for stressing the proper usage of certain words.
Dude you were literally sympathizing with the language in the junk-science paper and I asked you two questions that you couldnt answer. I had respect for you but I learned that you just argue for the sake of arguing and the most you've ever done in life is write a retard's load of essays loaded with garbage word salad. You're everything that is wrong with academia and head-ass professional debaters. Leave your kids in a room locked room with a pedophile who has yet to act on their desires or shut the fuck up. Fucking moron.

Imagine claiming that being attracted to any other gender is a problem lmao
This problem started when god was created, sodomy was bad and everyone who practice that is a devil lover, following this:
  1. Jews don‘ believe in heaven and hell.
  2. Jesus was jewish.
  3. After Jesus death the church started to talk about heaven and hell.
  4. In every region by then they had a different perspective of what heaven and hell is (different monsters, demons, for example Ba’al a Cananian demon way before Jews)
  5. Dante Alighieri, 1302-1319, The Divine Comedy, tells the history of a man passing through the seven circles of hell showing how you will be suffer into the eternity.
  6. Black Death, 1346-1352, 30-50% of Europe population died.
  7. Believers population went down because they couldn’t believe that their god let them died.
  8. By the 13 century The Divine Comedy were spoken in every corner of the most important cities of Italy, Fiorenze, Venizia, the old metropolises.
If anything started as a lie will be a lie forever, depends of us if we believe that or not, if you do thats on you…
When the Romans converted to Christianity they started the first franchise.

Dude you were literally sympathizing with the language in the junk-science paper and I asked you two questions that you couldnt answer. I had respect for you but I learned that you just argue for the sake of arguing and the most you've ever done in life is write a retard's load of essays loaded with garbage word salad. You're everything that is wrong with academia and head-ass professional debaters. Leave your kids in a room locked room with a pedophile who has yet to act on their desires or shut the fuck up. Fucking moron.
Dude. I've never even been to college. In fact writing a "retard's load of essays" is more than I've even done with my life. If you knew anything about me you would have far less to say about academia's influence on me or my influence upon academia. You're passing judgement on people without having even a modicum of information about them because that's all you're looking to do here : create enemies to argue with and validate your own opinions. You are looking for an "other" to target for no reason at all. You're so blinded by your own vitriol that you can not even take half a second to read what it is that I wrote. This is me giving you the benefit of the doubt that you might actually be simply too angry to comprehend what I am saying rather than being too stupid to understand it. Your response to this will determine if I was in error for doing so or not.

At no point did I ever indicate that I support or condone the actions of any alleged pedophile or child abuser. All I was saying is that, from the information I had presented to me, the study I referred to looked like it was concerned solely with identifying the terminology preferred by these individuals. It did not seem to indicate one way or the other that it agreed with the perception of these terms.

The only thing I can conceive that you are taking it to be somehow "promoting pedophilia" is this following quotation : "The primary label for people who are sexually attracted to children ("pedophile") is conflated with sexual offending behavior and tainted with stigma." The "conflation" it is referring to is the fact that a person may be determined by a psychologist as possessing the thoughts consistent with a diagnosis of pedophilia or pedophilic disorder without ever having acted on these thoughts. It is not stating that these thoughts are "good", "right", or "healthy" ( in fact being that it is considered a "disorder" I would say it is specifically considered to be unhealthy ) or anything of the sort. A person can harbor thoughts without acting upon them. For example, harboring murderous thoughts towards someone else ( in your case apparently a pedophile ) does not make you a murderer. Therefore a person who has a primary or exclusive attraction to prepubescent children is a pedophile but since the criteria for that determination is based solely upon the thoughts and their effects on the person having the thoughts and not upon any actions the person may or may not have committed then that person need not have ever actually abused anyone. Furthermore, a person can also sexually abuse a child without actually being primarily or exclusively attracted to them, or even without being attracted to them at all. Rape, after all, is not about sex it is about domination and control. The rapist gets off on dominating the person against their will, the use of sex as part of that domination is simply an extension of that domination to the extreme.

If you continue to struggle to understand this simple distinction between thought and action and how the diagnosis of pedophilic disorder only concerns itself with the thought(s) and not the action(s) then it will be clear to me that you are entirely out of your league in discussing any concept beyond "Hur, Bob and Steve together is bad because Bob thing not go in Steve thing like Bill thing go in Sue thing." At that point you can just call me a pedo, or a liberal, or a tranny, or a fag, or whatever it is you want to call me because it is sure to bring you some amount of catharsis and you are clearly in need of as much of that in your life as possible. Nothing you say can have any effect on me because no one with half a brain cell would be able to take anything you say seriously.

And for the record, because it seems like it will matter to you, I actually voted for Trump. Just because I am not a knuckle-dragging Philistine that does not mean I am a progressive, leftist, yahoo.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator

A 2007 XC90 that I bought used a couple years ago and a 2007 S80 that I bought new.

The S80 is actually this very vehicle:

The picture was taken on the PCH and the car got sold at Turner Volvo in Sacramento for $20k under MSRP because they used it for advertising! It only had 40 miles on it when I bought it!

A 2007 XC90 that I bought used a couple years ago and a 2007 S80 that I bought new.

The picture was taken on the PCH and the car got sold at Turner Volvo in Sacramento for $20k under MSRP because they used it for advertising! It only had 40 miles on it when I bought it!
Dude that’s awesome! Good for you. It’s a great story and I would brag that my car is famous.

Who calls it the PCH? German tourists?? It’s called the 1!!

If you bought it in “Crapital” - are you part of the dirty 5:30?