Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Copperpin's report

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
This dumfag... I didn't bring up any politics... never said he was a "child molestor", his claims are stuipd, retarded, gay, and dumaf.

Just saw the pic he posted. Calling the alphabet community child groomers isn't off color, I mean statistics prove themselves. But, that's just me and I'm here for the fun, the games, the frens, and the luls. This copperLMNOP is the lulz.

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
Yeah I hate the media showing what all the alphabet community is doing to groom and indoctrinate our kids.

If that wasn't a thing, then there would only be like... one more thing to fight against.... :D

This dumfag... I didn't bring up any politics... never said he was a "child molestor", his claims are stuipd, retarded, gay, and dumaf.

Just saw the pic he posted. Calling the alphabet community child groomers isn't off color, I mean statistics prove themselves. But, that's just me and I'm here for the fun, the games, the frens, and the luls. This copperLMNOP is the lulz.
LMFAO this is highly entertaining comment.

JC_Egg

Donator
covert u are fighting the culture war not the class war, the people who really run things want you to hate us so you don't hate them. <3
Truth to that Almond. Rogan episode #1875 (Dave Smith interview) is a great listen as to how this culture war is being manufactured and why. Worth the listen. Most of the time Discord is enjoyable to be in during gameplay but there are times when it goes over the cliff.