Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Copperpin's report

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
Bottom line of this thread is that covert has ptsd and spews hate speech like it’s nobody’s business. But you can’t say he’s hateful because he’s all about “frenship” so it’s ok

P.S. as the 100th post in this thread, anymore discussion just seems like beating a dead horse. Everyone said what they wanted to say
Spews hate? Jesus Christ.

Yeah, I have PTS. Yeah it's beating a dead horse that you and your "community" are ignorant of the facts and the critical issue of mental illness within your ranks.

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
If you don't like facts, statistics, and the truth, then it must be hate speech (which DOESN'T EXIST according to the Supreme Court), I'm not "hateful" because I state my reasons, facts, and I tell jokes. How is that hateful? It's lul.

Don't take your ball and go home, sprout some balls and step up. Don't do the usual rhetoric of "wah, he said something that hurt my zipper tits, wah!" Say what you want, if you want to put out any facts, go for it, if you just want attention or to try to spin a narrative then do so on social media where retards might believe your bullshit.
<3

I just realized that this thread stemmed from a discord post. Not a forum post. It took me a while thumbing through archived forum posts with no luck.

Kinda like the moment you realize your birthday is the same day as you were born.

Duhhhhh

I found the Ocean, but where is the Sea?

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
Don't hide behind this word - the filibuster of reason - like a cowardly little fuck. If people don't like you, they just don't like you, probably because you're a piece of shit.
"Hate Speech" isn't real, it's conjured up by fussy crotch-less panty wearing mentally ill people to try to project their fussiness more. Supreme court ruled on it. Free speech cannot be identified as "hate speech."

Again, facts over feelies.

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
Put the mirror down covert.
I like my homie swag, but I don't project nonsense, only facts, statistics, and truth.

No mirrors.

Paper plates are necessary on MMF because if balls touch, someone has to die... :D

But seriously, the lack of rebuttal facts doesn't mean there's any reflective recognition happening.

Bottom line of this thread is that covert has ptsd and spews hate speech like it’s nobody’s business I’m but you can’t say he’s hateful because he’s all about “frenship” so it’s ok
I like my homie swag, but I don't project nonsense, only facts, statistics, and truth.

No mirrors.

Paper plates are necessary on MMF because if balls touch, someone has to die... :D

But seriously, the lack of rebuttal facts doesn't mean there's any reflective recognition happening.
lack of rebuttals is because I don’t argue with idiots, they bring me down to their level and beat me with experience.

You claim that trans people are more likely to be sex offenders however studies have shown that trans people are actually *less* likely to commit sex crimes “Transgender and nonbinary adolescents are twice as likely to experience sexual violence as their cisgendered peers but are less likely to attempt rape or commit sexual assault, researchers have found.”
Furthermore trans people are *more* likely to be the victims of sex crimes “Transgender people are over four times more likely than cisgender people to experience violent victimization, including rape, sexual assault, and aggravated or simple assault, according to a new study by the Williams Institute at UCLA School of Law. In addition, households with a transgender person had higher rates of property victimization than cisgender households.”
On another point I consider it to be hateful when anytime trans people are brought up you bring up our higher rates of suicide like that’s some kind of checkmate. Your 53% number is completely made up, “The suicide attempt rate among transgender persons ranges from 32% to 50% across the countries. Gender-based victimization, discrimination, bullying, violence, being rejected by the family, friends, and community; harassment by intimate partner, family members, police and public; discrimination and ill treatment at health-care system are the major risk factors that influence the suicidal behavior among transgender persons.”
that number is the *attempt* rate and the reason for it is, big shocker, lack of acceptance and ostracism. It’s almost like every time we simply try to exist we get dogpiled and called all sorts of nasty names.

most trans people and pretty much every trans person I know does not want children at drag shows. Most trans people do not want trans girls competing against cis girls in sports, these are things perpetuated by the media in order to make gullible people, and people who aren’t close to any trans people, hate us. And whoop de do it works. I’ll repeat what you said, know your enemy. Your enemy are not the 1% of the population striving for happiness by changing their name and appearance, your enemy are the top 1% who hold 1/3! of the wealth. “Federal Reserve data indicates that as of Q4 2021, the top 1% of households in the United States held 32.3% of the country's wealth, while the bottom 50% held 2.6%”
Grow up dude and stop spewing hate on the internet, or at least aim it at the right people

Bottom line of this thread is that covert has ptsd and spews hate speech like it’s nobody’s business I’m but you can’t say he’s hateful because he’s all about “frenship” so it’s ok

lack of rebuttals is because I don’t argue with idiots, they bring me down to their level and beat me with experience.

You claim that trans people are more likely to be sex offenders however studies have shown that trans people are actually *less* likely to commit sex crimes “Transgender and nonbinary adolescents are twice as likely to experience sexual violence as their cisgendered peers but are less likely to attempt rape or commit sexual assault, researchers have found.”
Furthermore trans people are *more* likely to be the victims of sex crimes “Transgender people are over four times more likely than cisgender people to experience violent victimization, including rape, sexual assault, and aggravated or simple assault, according to a new study by the Williams Institute at UCLA School of Law. In addition, households with a transgender person had higher rates of property victimization than cisgender households.”
On another point I consider it to be hateful when anytime trans people are brought up you bring up our higher rates of suicide like that’s some kind of checkmate. Your 53% number is completely made up, “The suicide attempt rate among transgender persons ranges from 32% to 50% across the countries. Gender-based victimization, discrimination, bullying, violence, being rejected by the family, friends, and community; harassment by intimate partner, family members, police and public; discrimination and ill treatment at health-care system are the major risk factors that influence the suicidal behavior among transgender persons.”
that number is the *attempt* rate and the reason for it is, big shocker, lack of acceptance and ostracism. It’s almost like every time we simply try to exist we get dogpiled and called all sorts of nasty names.

most trans people and pretty much every trans person I know does not want children at drag shows. Most trans people do not want trans girls competing against cis girls in sports, these are things perpetuated by the media in order to make gullible people, and people who aren’t close to any trans people, hate us. And whoop de do it works. I’ll repeat what you said, know your enemy. Your enemy are not the 1% of the population striving for happiness by changing their name and appearance, your enemy are the top 1% who hold 1/3! of the wealth. “Federal Reserve data indicates that as of Q4 2021, the top 1% of households in the United States held 32.3% of the country's wealth, while the bottom 50% held 2.6%”
Grow up dude and stop spewing hate on the internet, or at least aim it at the right people

b2653d576c5460df.png

Covert8645

-bZ- Member

Trannies represent 53% of suicides within the "community."

You know what the percentage is of those who chose NOT to have gender fucked-up surgery at a young age and how much the regret it? Practically down to less than 1%.

it's a fallacy fallen upon our young people. 53% of all transgenders KTS. Yet, when faced with the opposite reaction of fighting it out until they're legitimate adults, the suicide rate drops dramatically. and the folks who waited their transition out state a 95%

Also, as I have explained before... The Supreme Court upheld that "hate speech" is bullshit. It's free speech whether you like it or not.

lol medscape isn't a reputable medical journal. That's like me going to Tropicana and saying their shit is the bestest.

53% is absolutely not made up for tranny suicide. Reach out to other sources besides CNN and Salon. Just because it's from reputable sources doesn't mean it's wrong against your "agenda."

You claim trans do not want children at drag shows? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCKING CHRIST LMAO just drive around, you can find a dragfag show with kids in the audience because their dads were sick of their wives bullshit. Such a crock of fuckery, ain't no way.

"spraying hate on the internet?" I guarantee I'm older than you, and it's not hate, it's disputing fucktardery facts and this made up bullshit. Has nothing to do with age, has everything to do with decades of facts, statistics, and proof that you're goofy in the brain and you cannot get past your "sexual identity" to become a productive member of society.

Last edited:

You know what the percentage is of those who chose NOT to have gender fucked-up surgery at a young age and how much the regret it? Practically down to less than 1%.

it's a fallacy fallen upon our young people. 53% of all transgenders KTS. Yet, when faced with the opposite reaction of fighting it out until they're legitimate adults, the suicide rate drops dramatically. and the folks who waited their transition out state a 95%

Source?

Covert8645

-bZ- Member

Source?
  • Colonialism is preventing mustaches and big d*cks from being recognized as feminine. SOURCE: Twitter
  • If all this sounds like insane ramblings, it’s because they are, and they all but admitted to it.
    • At one point, one of the presenters talked about hearing the screams of his ancestors from nature as a child. SOURCE: Twitter
    • He said the screams were what radicalized him because his parents were effectively absent. SOURCE: Twitter
  • Proving the movement's Marxist foundations, one of the presenters also called for: SOURCE: CityJournal
    • “[the destruction of] ‘capitalism’, ‘white supremacy,’ ‘patriarchy,’ imperialism,’ and white European land ownership.”
FAST FACT #3: It’s also a leftist racket.

• Forcing acceptance out of others isn’t enough, destroying Western civilization isn’t enough. Ultimately, the activists called for reparations for trans people. SOURCE: Twitter
DAILY WIRE DOCUMENTARY

• As the trans movement pushes harder and harder, it becomes more important to speak out, and The Daily Wire has done that with their new documentary, What Is a Woman? SOURCE: Twitter
  • You can catch Matt’s film at: www.whatisawoman.com
WAPO SUSPENSION

• The Washington Post suspended reporter Dave Weigel for one month without pay over a retweeted joke. SOURCES: NYPost CNN WaPo TheHill
  • What was the actual joke? From Cam Harless: “Every girl is bi. You just have to figure out if it’s polar or sexual”. SOURCE: Twitter
FAST FACT #1: The story went public when Dave’s colleague Felicia Sonmez, wrote THIS about the offending tweet: SOURCE: Twitter

• “Fantastic to work at a news outlet where retweets like this are allowed!”
  • BUT, that Tweet didn’t go anywhere, so she of course sicked the WaPo human resources mob on him, via their internal slack channel saying: SOURCE: CNN
    • "I'm sorry but what is this?"
    • "[This sends] a confusing message about what the Post's values are."
  • Felicia also told MOM on him, alerting the executive editor for WAPO, Sally Buzbee: SOURCE: Twitter
    • “I’ve reached out to SallyBuzbee [..] for help on this but haven’t heard back so far.”
GOLDEN STATE OF CRIME

• It looks like San Francisco is working hard to unseat NYC as the crime capital of the world.
    • On Monday just before NOON, robbers stole $40K worth of designer eyewear from family-owned Veo Optics: SOURCE: CBSNews
  • The business was robbed three times in the last two weeks.
    • One of the family’s other stores was robbed just thirty minutes before.
  • Well, at least the business owners can rest assured that San Francisco’s no-nonsense DA will put this scum away for a long time.
SAN FRAN DA RECALL

• Faced with skyrocketing crime, today, San Francisco will vote on whether or not to recall progressive DA Chesa Boudin: SOURCE: YouTube
FAST FACT #1: RISING CRIME RATES

• In a study of the largest 25 cities in the US, San Francisco has ranked number one in property crime 4 of the last 6 years. SOURCE: WSJ
    • In 2021, property crime rose 13%.
    • Vehicle thefts alone increased 39%.
  • Hate crimes against Asian Americans rose by 567% in 2021. SOURCE: NBCNews
    • 85% of ALL assault crimes in SF were black on Asian. SOURCE: SFGate
FAST FACT #2: BAIL REFORM

• One of Chesa Boudin’s first actions in 2020 as DA was to institute NO CASH BAIL. SOURCE: SFDistrictAttorney.org
    • “Money bail is a system that privileges the wealthy and the powerful over the poor and the innocent”
    • This is in SPITE of the fact that HALF of the criminals in San Francisco released before trial are accused of a NEW crime while free! Additionally: SOURCE: SFChronicle
      • “1 in 6 defendants allegedly committed a new VIOLENT offense, according to the findings from May 2016 to December 2019.”
FAST FACT #3: LAX PROSECUTION

• In 2021, Fentanyl killed nearly 500 people in San Francisco. SOURCE: SFStandard
    • HOWEVER, Boudin’s office did not secure even ONE conviction for dealing fentanyl.
    • There were only THREE drug-dealing convictions in total.
  • Boudin has also neglected to prosecute a large percentage of petty theft cases. SOURCE: SFExaminer
    • 2019 (before Boudin) - 70%
    • 2020 - 44%
    • 2021 - 50%
  • Boudin’s office has emphasized diversion over conviction and incarceration. SOURCE: SFGate
    • “After Boudin took office in 2020, the diversion rate for petty theft reached a record high of 63.6%, while the conviction rate reached a record low of 7.3%.”
  • Since 2019 11 Walgreens have closed in SF. SOURCE: SFist
    • And even when people do try to stop the theft themselves they risk attacks straight from Mario Kart 64. SOURCE: YouTube

The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!

Covert8645

-bZ- Member

WATCH: TRANSGENDER JEW GOES ON INSANE PRO-HAMAS RANT!

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/japan-transgender-lesbian

GET THIS: A MAN WHO IDENTIFIES AS TRANSGENDER SUES JAPAN TO RECOGNIZE THEIR “LESBIAN” MARRIAGE

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/transgender-federal-court

FEDERAL APPEALS COURT UPHOLDS KENTUCKY, TENNESSEE LAWS BANNING TRANSGENDER PROCEDURES FOR MINORS

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/st-louis-gender-clinic

ST. LOUIS CLINIC DITCHES ‘TRANSGENDER CARE’ FOR MINORS OVER LAW EXPOSING DOCTORS TO LAWSUITS

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/texas-supreme-court-gender-affirming-care

TEXAS SUPREME COURT ALLOWS BAN ON GENDER-AFFIRMING CARE FOR MOST MINORS

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/lawsuit-claims-school-transitioned-child

SCHOOL DISTRICT KEPT DAUGHTER’S TRANSITION A SECRET BEFORE BULLIED TEEN RAN AWAY, WAS SEX TRAFFICKED: LAWSUIT

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/california-sues-school-district

CALIFORNIA AG SUES SCHOOL DISTRICT REQUIRING SCHOOLS NOTIFY PARENTS ABOUT GENDER TRANSITIONS

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/trans-powerlifter-shatters-canadian-womens-record

WATCH: TRANS POWERLIFTER CRUSHES FEMALE RECORDS AFTER MOCKING HOW TERRIBLE WOMEN ARE AT LIFTING WEIGHTS

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/womans-sports-lose

NATIONAL WOMEN'S LAW CENTER PRESIDENT: FEMALE ATHLETES SHOULD “LEARN TO LOSE GRACEFULLY” AGAINST TRANS COMPETITORS

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/female-pool-player

FEMALE POOL PLAYER REFUSES TO PLAY TRANS OPPONENT, TAKES A BRAVE STAND AND WALKS OFF AT START OF MATCH

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/miss-portugal-trans

GIRL BORN A DUDE CROWNED "MISS PORTGUAL," WILL NOW COMPETE IN "MISS UNIVERSE" AGAINST ANOTHER GIRL BORN A DUDE

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/michigan-prison-officers

MICHIGAN PRISON OFFICERS PROTEST NEW STRIP-SEARCH POLICY BASED ON GENDER IDENTITY

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/trans-couple-author

AUTHOR COMES OUT AS A TRANS MAN AFTER HIS WIFE CAME OUT AS A TRANS WOMAN... AND THEN THINGS GET CONFUSING

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/lynne-pinches-award

WOMAN REFUSES TO COMPETE IN POOL CHAMPIONSHIP AGAINST MAN, HER TEAMMATES' SUPPORTIVE RESPONSE DRIVES HER TO TEARS

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/transgender-pet-groomer

HAIR SALON OWNER ACCUSED OF TELLING TRANS CLIENTS TO, QUOTE, “SEEK SERVICES AT LOCAL PET GROOMER”

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/pronoun-florida-bill

FLORIDA ENACTS LAW SAYING GOVT FUNDED ORGS CAN'T FORCE PRONOUNS ON PEOPLE. THOSE WHO FORCE PRONOUNS ARE PISSED.

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/miss-universe-bankruptcy

MISS UNIVERSE FILES FOR BANKRUPTCY JUST DAYS BEFORE TWO TRANS CONTESTANTS HAVE OPPORTUNITY TO SHATTER GLASS CEILING

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/first-trans-lawmaker-arrested

UPDATE ON THE FIRST TRANS LAWMAKER WHO SHATTERED ANOTHER GLASS CEILING AS THE FIRST TRANS LAWMAKER ARRESTED FOR KIDDIE PORN

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/nashville-manifesto-shooter

CROWDER CALLED IT ON #NASHVILLEMANIFESTO: "HAS THERE EVER BEEN A MORE CLEAR-CUT MOTIVATION FOR A SHOOTING?"

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/orlando-pride-marshal

11-YEAR-OLD BECOMES YOUNGEST GRAND MARSHAL AT ORLANDO PRIDE PARADE

also lol talking about reputable sources when you quote louder with crowder

Bias: Most Extreme Right
Reliability: Unreliable, Misleading

Overall Score

The following are the overall bias and reliability scores for Louder With Crowder according to our Ad Fontes Media ratings methodology.
Reliability: 8.93
Bias: 31.33

Louder With Crowder is a podcast hosted by conservative political commentator and comedian Steven Crowder. The show focused on news, entertainment and politics, and is branded as “the most politically incorrect show on the web.” The show ended in January 2023. Crowder was a contributor on Fox News from 2009 to 2013; in 2017 “Louder with Crowder” debuted on CRTV until December 2022. He has posted political commentary on his YouTube channel since 2009, although the account has been suspended occasionally for violating YouTube policies.”

Not gonna continue posting here cause now I know who I’m talking to, you have completely discredited yourself

I don’t argue with idiots

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
also lol talking about reputable sources when you quote louder with crowder

Bias: Most Extreme Right
Reliability: Unreliable, Misleading

Overall Score

The following are the overall bias and reliability scores for Louder With Crowder according to our Ad Fontes Media ratings methodology.
Reliability: 8.93
Bias: 31.33

Louder With Crowder is a podcast hosted by conservative political commentator and comedian Steven Crowder. The show focused on news, entertainment and politics, and is branded as “the most politically incorrect show on the web.” The show ended in January 2023. Crowder was a contributor on Fox News from 2009 to 2013; in 2017 “Louder with Crowder” debuted on CRTV until December 2022. He has posted political commentary on his YouTube channel since 2009, although the account has been suspended occasionally for violating YouTube policies.”

Not gonna continue posting here cause now I know who I’m talking to, you have completely discredited yourself

I don’t argue with idiots
Obviously you do because you argue with your identity, your self-consciousness, and whatever self-hatred you have.

Not discrediting myself, you used such a retard source such as allsides to defend your mental incompetence. womp womp.