Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Discussion: What we all know

Hi,

Is there any news concerning the bug preventing from being a spectator on the player? I've seen this before with other players. I was able to be a spectator when they were on foot, but not once they got into a vehicle. I'm wondering about this bug, not about the player mentioned in this thread, which I don't know.

Thank you

So going back to this topic.. Every time I try and spectate krow in a vehicle its always glitched.. Y'all say its a fluke, but it happens all the time.. I randomly was trying to spec him yesterday for no reason this time and it was "bugged" once again.. It was working for everyone else.. I ended up watching Tusk do some cool flying..

So, my question is.. Why only Krow?:confused:

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
He gunned in my helicopter once or twice and there was nothing sketchy about the gunner aim indicator. The rectangular box that the pilot of an attack heli sees to know where the gunner is looking. If someone is using aimlock and stuff you can see the box being very jittery/teleporting within the rectangle. It looked normal. He even missed multiple TV missiles on easy targets.

Krow has been playing on bZ1 quite much lately, and there is nothing sus about him, at all. It switched to firestorm today and I shit on his tank, which caused him to get on a tow launcher with his shitbucket and snipe me out of the sky 2-3x and then he quit the game. Probably because he couldn't get in a tank and farm noobs.

I guess I have to try to spectate him some time. What is the spectate bug?

ITT: NaCl deposits beyond measure

So going back to this topic.. Every time I try and spectate krow in a vehicle its always glitched.. Y'all say its a fluke, but it happens all the time.. I randomly was trying to spec him yesterday for no reason this time and it was "bugged" once again.. It was working for everyone else.. I ended up watching Tusk do some cool flying..

So, my question is.. Why only Krow?:confused:
I only said it could be a fluke that one time. If it is doing it consistently then that could be an indication of something.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
No shit, since about mid-2021 I've been daydrinking when I feel like it. The mornings have been a PITA and after lunch I bust open a bottle of something.

He gunned in my helicopter once or twice and there was nothing sketchy about the gunner aim indicator. The rectangular box that the pilot of an attack heli sees to know where the gunner is looking. If someone is using aimlock and stuff you can see the box being very jittery/teleporting within the rectangle. It looked normal. He even missed multiple TV missiles on easy targets.

Krow has been playing on bZ1 quite much lately, and there is nothing sus about him, at all. It switched to firestorm today and I shit on his tank, which caused him to get on a tow launcher with his shitbucket and snipe me out of the sky 2-3x and then he quit the game. Probably because he couldn't get in a tank and farm noobs.

I guess I have to try to spectate him some time. What is the spectate bug?

ITT: NaCl deposits beyond measure
lmao youre the saltiest cunt of them all

HE SAID A BAD WORD INTERNET DADDY

Did you really reported him because that? Man you call me hobbit because the average height in my country is short which is more offensive in a way, always with a double standard...

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
lmao youre the saltiest cunt of them all

HE SAID A BAD WORD INTERNET DADDY

And then he had an episode where his temporary ban was turned into a permanent one. Is it really that hard to just play the game without being racist / political?

@The0bamessiah

I've played with Krow and I would agree that he's sketchy. He sucks at times and then he's suddenly better than Ninja and PewDiePie.

That's not proof of anything but it is definitely an observable pattern with this
the games i dont do well in are because i dont wanna tryhard, so i go around doing stupid shit. ive offered numerous times to stream my screen, my files, and anything else yall would like to see.
I used to play this game competitively. On xbox i was the #4 pilot in the world in my prime. I mean idk what yall want from me lmao, the offers still there for all of u to get in a discord vc and ill show whatever u want.